The Miracle!

Teagan's P.O.V
I was struggling to stay alive. Wait, am I breathing again? But there was a beep and there still is! I woke up, breathing just fine. My heart was not beating though so how am I alive? "Teagan?" Sqaishey asked
"I-I-I-I-I think so...." I answered
"Your heart stopped beating! How are you alive?" She said, then came up and hugged me. "Your backs so soft!" Then she pulled back wings! I am an angle!
I moved the other wing outside the bed learning to control them. "How did this Happen?" I asked sitting up.
The doctor came over and dropped his Note pad. "Wow! How did this happen" he said pulling back his glasses from his face.
"I don't know..." I said bringing my wing back to my back.
"Well, your free to go home." He said
"Well know your going to have to have cuts at the back of you clothes," Sqaishey joked
I giggled a bit then we walked out. We had walked half the way back to the house wen I realised "Why am I walking? I can fly!" I said.
"Wait! Do you know how?" Sqaishey asked.
"I'm going to have to learn at some point," I answered.
"True," She said "Go ahead!"
So I flapped my wings, then again, then again. Faster and faster until. WHOOSH!!!!! I flew up into the sky. I slowed down a bit and then I was flying properly! "How? I'm doing it so well! " I called down to Sqaishey.
"I don't know! But it's amazing!" Sqaishey yelled back.
I flew down and then said "That was amazing! Do you want to try?"
"What do you mean?" Sqaishey asked
"This!" I said grabbing Sqaisheys arms and pulled her into the air.
"Your right!" She screamed 'This is amazing!"
"I'll glide us down now," I said "before I drop you!"
"That's a good idea," she joked
So I glided us down just before I dropped Sqaishey. I hovered the rest of the way home. Wen we got home I ran to my bed and wondered about the wings. After a while I fell asleep and had a dream about my parents. Everyone was there and my mum and my dad had wings! They also told me that there was a curse on the family and we needed to keep it secret forever. I woke up and ran to tell Sqaishey the dream.
(Hey guys! Amy wanted me to upload, this came into my head so I did it! I just believe in Mythical creatures and I just wanted to show my belief to the world! So bye my little duckies! C u later! T_T) :)