Adopted!

Sqaishey's P.O.V

Well Today's the day that I get that girl!!! I hope that she won't mind she did look settled in but she will be better with me than that Orphanage! So let's go!

Teagan's P.O.V

Wait did I just hear the adoption bell ring!!! I need to run to get there first! Wait I also need to get my sqaishey top and beanie on! I went down there and put my head down. The person asked how are you doing??? And I said "Hi im doing good how are you?" She said that she was fine and then I told her "My name is Teagan and I love playing minecraft and watching youtubers like Stampylongnose and..." I looked up "S-s-s-s SQAISHEY QUACK!!!" I yelled and then said "whoops..." Sqaishey started laughing "you can call me Beth and I think I might take you Teagan."

Sqaishey's P.O.V

So I whent into the Orohanage and asked to adopt someone so they rang a bell and all of the children started to run down. And the girl that I wanted to chose was wearing a sqaishey top and beanie us two are ment to be! So I started walking along asking them questions and stuff like that. Wen I got. To the girl I asked her how she was going she said she was doing good and she asked me back and I said I was fine. then she started talking "My name is Teagan I love playing minecraft and watching youtubers like Stampylongnose and..." Then she looked up at me then yelled "S-s-s-s SQAISHEY QUACK!!!" I was really surprised and happy I also started to giggle.

Then I said "You can call me Beth and I think I might take you Teagan,"