The pain!

Teagan's P.O.V
"What happened?" Sqaishey asked me
"He, he, he he, kissed me...." I said
"Wow," Sqaishey continued.
I turned around blushing and my eyes wide as an apple. I was so confused, did it really happen? "How did he? Why did he?"
A tear rolled down my cheek. "Oh, come hear you!"
I went up to her crying and confused. "Why Lee? I wasn't ready!"
"Bring it together! We have to get you to school soon so can you please get ready? Sorry for the rush,"
"That's ok!" I said wiping my hand along the bottom of my eyes "I'll go and get dressed,"
"Ok,"
So I got dressed in denim shorts, a pink shirt That had a red love heart on it, a denim jacket and my hair in a side braid. I went out and ran to school. I heard the bell just as I got there so I quickly ran to class, I bumped into the bully while running.
She Looked at me furiously "Watch were your going! STUPID!"
"I'm sorry, I was running and I couldn't see were I was going!" Then I looked up "Oh, it's you!" I said that to get her name
"I have a name!" I guess it worked! "It's Jennifer!" (Sorry if your name is Jennifer!)
"Sorry, 'Jennifer',"
I started running again but she grabbed my arm "Your not going anywhere Teagan!" Then she nocked me out!
I woke up in a dark room "So, Teagan! Get away from him!"
"From who?"
"From Lee! You idiot! You kissed him this morning!"
"No I didn't! He kissed me!" Then I started walking towards the door
"Don't go through that door!" Jennifer exclaimed
"Why?" I said opening the door.
"I warned you!" Then she got a gun and shot me in my leg.
"Argh!" I screamed
Then I saw Sqaishey come in the door. Everything went black.
I woke up in a hospital with my leg wrapped in a bandage and a cut at the top of my chest just underneath my neck. I woke up screaming with pain. I stayed there bored for about an hour with Sqaishey, then they let me go home.
(Hey guys T_T here and I just wanted to do a little update! Sorry this was small. Thanks everyone for enjoying my book and voting! It really makes my day! So bye my little duckies!)