Home At Last

Teagan's P.O.V
Ok, so we got to the house and Beth said "Do you want to go to your room?"
So I said "Yes please!!!" And ran down to my room.

Sqaishey's P.O.V
Wen Teagan got to her room I heard a loud shriek! so I ran up the stairs and I realised that she was just over joyed from her room. She had the biggest smile a girl could have. I'm so happy that she liked it then I asked.

"So you like it, eh?"

then she came up and hugged me and said "YES!" then she looked up at me "it has everything I wanted!" then she hugged me for about another minute then we pulled appart.

Teagan's P.O.V

when we pulled appart she said "Do you whan't to start your youtube account?"

Then I screamed "YES!" good thing she could still hear (xD sorry I had to do the face)

"Ok I'll leave you to it then."

So I ran to the computer and signed up! (sorry if you have to do anything else but I don't have a youtube account :/) I called it Gaming with Teagie (Please check out Gaming With Jen that is were I got the name from... ok back to the story... :) ) I'm going to do so many vidios!

Sqaishey's P.O.V

I heard some giggling from upstairs she must be so happy! So I went up stairs and asked her "Would you like to play minecraft on the xbox?"

"Yes!" she anwered

So first she made an account, because you need one, and we whent on the xbox live market and bought minecraft! (Also if you want an Xbox one friend I will be happy to add and play Minecraft xbox one edition with you my name is The cat fan Thanks for adding me if you want :) )

(Hey Guys! Sorry I havn't updated in like forever but here it is! i also whan't to give my viewers a nick name if you can think of one Thanks! T for T)