Oh, No!

Teagan's P.O.V
I backed away slowly. I heard it again. The laughter was getting louder. Then it stopped! The lights turned back on and I saw her for half a second and then she disappeared! "CEILA!!!" I sobbed. I looked around the room there was only blood. Why had she done this? Then I saw a notepad, I slowly walked over to it and picked it up then I quickly shuffled away into the corner of the room sat down and looked down at the notepad and it red.
Ceila's M.A.C stealing and kissing list
-L-E-E-
-S-q-u-i-d-
-S-t-a-m-p-y-
-F-i-n-n-b-a-l-l
-A-s-h-
A-m-y-
R-o-s-i-e-
(Tell me in the comments below if I missed some!)
And Lee was crossed of! Everyone was! So I ran around screaming "Lee! Lee! LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" There was no sound except a mumbling from outside. It must be Lee! I ran out side to see Ceila stuffing Lee into the boot of her car! She saw me. Closed the boot and ran to the front of the car and drove away taking Lee with her! I ran after her, crying.
Someone came up to me knowing that I was chasing after Ceila and said "You want a ride with me?"
"Yeah," I answered "thanks,"
So I got in his car and he asked "where are you going?"
"Just slowly after that car," I answered pointing at Ceilas car.
"But that's Ceilas car," he said
"You know her?" I asked
"Yeah," he answered "She's my Girlfriend!"
"Well your going to get a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig surprise!" I said, looking at the notepads next page. There was a really good drawing of Lee and her Kissing! Oh she's gona get it!
"We're here!" He said
"Thanks!" I said nearly closing the door, wen he stopped me.
"Wait a sec, I'm coming with you!" He said coming out the car
"Then let's go!" I said barging to the door "wait, I didn't even get you name! Mines Teagan,"
"Mines Nick," he said, then we shook hands. We then walked into the house that Ceila was in and saw her kissing Lee! "Ceila!" Nick gasped "Why? I thought you loved me!"
"I don't love you, you idiot! I was using you! Can't you see. I made everyone one think that I had a Boyfriend so they'd leave me alone! Now I've kidnapped Lee the love of my life and all the other boys in the M.A.C so they wouldn't tell about Lee. Now I've hypnotised Lee and made him think that 'he' loves me!"
"YOUR GONA GET IT!!!!" I said trying to hit Ceila but Nick was holding me back.
"HOLD IT FEISTY!" Ceila said backing of.
"Ok," I said, then Nick let go. Then I ran around Nick and flipped Ceila over my shoulder and stomped on her chest.
"Don't kill her! She's the only way we'll get Lee back to normal!" He screamed at me
"Ok, ok," I said calming down
"But in the mean time..." He said grabbing my waist "We'll make Ceila jealous!" That second bit he whispered into my ear.
"What do you mean?" I said shaking
Then he put his lips to my lips softly I closed my eyes. Then he took them of . "Was that Nice?" He asked softly.
My eyes Shined "It was amazing!" Ceila stormed away angrily with Lee.
"I new she loved me!" Nick said excitedly
"I'm going to go and talk to her," I said.
So I went and talked to Ceila, she had a red face stained with tears "How could you?" She asked.
"How could you?" A said pointing to Lee.
"About that........" She said, then quickly kissed Lee and hugged him. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "Awwwwww, please don't cry!" She said holding my hand.
"Oh, Tha-A-A-A" then she flipped me over her shoulder stomped on my chest my head and my neck. Then slightly cut my neck with some glass.
Nick suddenly came in wen Ceila was about to actually stab me in the neck with a knife. He pulled me out of the way just in time and it only stabbed into my chin. I started running with Nick to the car. "YOU OK???" He asked.
"Yeah," I said rubbing my chin. Everything went black! I could still hear though!
Nick must have looked at me "She's lost to much blood!" He screamed. The I heard him call 000 (911) and called the ambulance. There was silence then Sirens. There was panicking and lots of noise. I herd myself going to the corer door. Then I herd a long beep. My heart must have stopped!
(Hey guys! Cliff hanger! I feel evil.... HA HA HAAAAA!!! What will happen? Read the next chapter to find out! (Next chapter coming soon!) Bye my little Duckies! T_T) :)