The Orphanage

Teagan's P.O.V

I stayed silent as I tried to hold back the tears when the police started to walk me into the orphanage. I looked around and saw the worst possible thing. Blood. Blood was everywhere. On the furniture, in the floor and even a bloody handprint was on the wall. I gulped back the fear as I looked at the cop, fear crossed my face and was the only thing that he could see when he looked down at me. We stopped just before we entered the registration department.
"Look," the man said, whipping the tears away from my eyes that I didn't even know had spilled. "I know your worried and probably concerned about the condition of this place," I nodded and looked around. "But you are a lovely girl and I'm sure you'll get adopted soon,"
"Can you adopt me?" I asked, trying to give him my puppy eyes. The cop just laughed.
"Sorry, I've already got my own family," he said sweetly, I nodded, "now let's get you registered,"

Sqaishey's P.O.V

"Waffles, pancakes or crapes?" I questioned myself as I looked through the bakery window. They all looked so good. "I'm going to have the-" I started, but got cut of when I heard a car pull into the orphanage behind me. I tried to ignore the urge to see who was the unlucky child but couldn't contain myself. I turned my head and gasped. There standing and sniffling to herself was this gorgeous girl with bright, blonde hair and icy, blue eyes. She didn't deserve to be in that orphanage, none of those kids did. I decided to leave it be and keep going on with my day. I started walking and I suddenly turned around to see the girl crying. The guilt overcame came me and I decided that I need to save her.