Evil

Teagan's P.O.V
"So it's a curse?" Sqaishey asked
"I guess," I answered. I leaned on the wall with my hand and the surrounding wall of my hand turned to vines. I shuffled back and looked at my hands. "WOW!!!" I screamed! "How......."
Sqaishey went up and touched the vines "They're fully vine. Again, how did you do it?"
"Again, I don't know!" Then I went to get some gloves "I should wear these until I learn to control it,"
"Ok," Sqaishey went on.
Then I remembered "LEE!!!"
"What about him???" Sqaishey asked
"The hole load of M.A.C boys! They got kidnapped by Ceila!"
"Well, let's go get them!" Sqaishey screamed
"It'll be easier wen I know how to use my powers!" I said
"Right..." Sqaishey answered. "It is late though, so we should go to bed,"
"Ok, night!" I said walking to my room. I fell a sleep in a couple of seconds. I woke up at about midnight with my wings turning black and someone holding a needle with a black goo in it. The stuff was nearly gone and it was going straight into my vain! Then I saw Ceila and realised that she was trying to turn me evil! The stuff just all went. I felt different. It hurt like hell.... I sat up with a tear rolling down my cheek that was also black. "Why?" I asked shaking.
She only smiled and walked out of the room. "To get you on my side," she said.
I felt a pain in my heart "SQAISHEY!!!" I yelled. She came running
"What happened?" She asked touching my wings.
"I don't feel well," I said crying black tears
"Your not well!" Sqaishey said panicking.
"It was Ceila," I said with my eyes switching from (what eye colour you see) to red. I felt something change inside me but I fought it, I felt the urge to take my glove of and turn Sqaishey to vine. "No!" I said holding back my hand.
"What?" Sqaishey asked
"Run!" I said crying "Call the FBI, do whatever you have to, to keep you safe!"
"I can't leave you alone!" She said
"Please!" I said looking up to her.
Sqaishey went and got some rope and tied me to the bed crying and then got out her phone.
(What do you think Sqaishey will do! Find out in the next chapter! (Coming soon!) I did this in about an hour.... It's so short though! I hope you enjoy! Bye my little duckies! T_T) ;)