Teagans Rampage

Teagan's P.O.V
Affter Lee calmed me down we started walling up to Disney Land. I saw some random people looking at Lee and I and some people Jumping up and down excitedly like a mad man. They were all screaming "OMG!!! It's Lee and Teagan!" And "Lee! Teagan!" Even one came up for an Autograph! Then we heard whispers "Is it official?" Then "I think it is!" Lee then screamed.
"It's official!"
"You told them that you were going to ask me?" I asked
"Errrrr, Yeah...." He answered.
"Seriously!" I said crossing my arms and walking off.
"Teagan! Wait!" He yelled
"Wait for what? You to tell them our marriage date!" I screamed back. Some people came up to me to see if I was ok. I just kicked them away because I was so mad. Then one more person came up to me, I tried to kick them away but I couldn't. I looked up and said "Go away! I'm not in the mood.."
"Go back to him!" They said "this is an opportunity of a lifetime! If you don't go back now! You might blow your chance with him,"
"I said I'm not in the mood!" I said with my eyes turning red.
"Calm down," they said.
"Just go away!" I said flying up.
"No!" They said. Vines started to fly out of my hands. "Wow!" They screamed
"Go away!" I yelled
"Teagan!" I saw Lee jump in front of the person. "You have to go in front of me to get to them!"
"Lee! Move!" I screeched. "I'll hurt you!"
"I'm not moving!" He said
"Move!" I screeched again
"You'll have to get through me to get to.... Errrr,"
"Ashley," said the girl
"Ashley!" Said Lee. I then felt something change and fell to the ground and my eyes turned back to normal.
"I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me!" I said apologising. "Ashley I'm so sorry! I was just mad and didn't want to talk or say anything,"
"That's ok!" She said. "I'm sorry for coming to talk to you wen you were to mad to talk,"
"That's ok!" I said.
"Can we be friends?" She asked.
"Yes!" I said hugging her.
"Can we go now?" Asked Lee
"Were?" I asked
"Disney land!" He said pulling me. Then I felt something drop inside me and I fell to the ground. "Teagan! Are you ok?" He asked pulling me up.
"I'm fine," I said feeling my head. I then fell again.
"Teagan! You are not ok! How do you feel?" He asked
"I feel like all my soul was drained from me," I answered. We then looked up to see a devil grabbing me saying.
"Your coming with me Angel! Us Devils need your power! Your to rare to skip, we need you now and you will never return!" He grabbed me and started to fly away with me.
"Lee!!!!!" I yelled
"Teagan!!!!" He yelled back at me. He then flew me through a portal were I felt weak and was surrounded by Devils.
(Oooooooooh!!! What will Lee do? Cliff hanger! Even I don't know what will happen! Scary isn't it! So what will happen? Bye my little duckies! T_T) :)