Unexpected Love!

Sqaishey's P.O.V unexpected
We started playing our map and we loved going on the roller coasters and just straight up playing it. Then Teagan sighed and said "I have to go to school tomorrow, and maybe even meet that bully again,"
"Oh, don't worry just get her name and I'll do the rest,"
"Ok," Teagan said smiling
Then someone nocked on the door and Teagan screamed"I'll get it!!!"
"Ok,"
"It's Lee! Hi Lee,"
"Hi Lee!"
"Hey guys!" Then he looked at my wrist "Oh no, what happened here?"
"Oh, just a girl and.... Yeah," Teagan said rubbing her wrist "She fractured it,"
"On purpose?"
"Probably, "
"Well, just don't go near her,"
Teagan smiled and said "Oh, wait come on in!"
"What do you need or want?" I said joining the conversation
"Nothing, I just wanted to come and see my two favourite people!"
Teagan blushed, Lee and I saw her and we laughed and then she joined us. "How are you going at school?" Lee asked Teagan.
"I already said a girl had," then she was cut of by Lee
"I mean grades,"
"Oh, I'm doing great!"
"Cool!" Then they hugged.
"Tee," I said then we laughed.
"Shall we play minecraft?" I said
"We shall," Lee responded
"Do I need to say something with shall in it?" Then we laughed.
Teagan's P.O.V
So we played Minecraft and Lee stayed for dinner. We got a mattresses three of them and Lee had a sleep over at Sqaishey and my house. We told spooky stories and played truth or dare "Teagan," Lee said "Truth or Dare?"
"Truth!"
"Ok I want you to tell us who you like the most in your life right now!"
"Ok, only if you say it with me,"
"Ok, on three! On two Three! Teagan,"
"Lee,"
Sqaishey's P.O.V
They both gasped and I awkwardly walked out of the room and texted Stampy. 'Teagan and Lee like each other!'
'OMG!!!' Stampy texted back
'I know!'
'How?'
'I don't know but they are cute together so maybe they could be a cute couple?'
'Yeah, let them try!'
'Ok,'
Then I walked back to see Teagan and Lee cuddling but asleep. It was sooooo cute! I didn't bother waking them up but I put on a movie. Teagan and Lee woke up in a couple of minutes and then went on the couch. Lee put his arm around Teagan and Teagan put her head on Lee's shoulder. They both smiled. I could feel the love and then looked at them with a grin on my face.
Teagan's P.O.V
The movie finished and we went sleep. I woke up to see Lee leaving, "Bye Lee!" I said
"Bye!"
I went up and hugged him and then he unexpectedly kissed me. I blushed and then he left. I was in the door way standing there.
(Hi guys! I've made this book part of my homework so it may have short chapters but it will be updated frequently! So bye for now my little duckies!
T_T :) )