Moving!

Teagan's P.O.V

Well, today is the day that I go to my new home! This will be awesome. Especially since that its Beth that were talking about! I can't believe that she wanted me.

Sqaishey's P.O.V

I hope Teagan is ready to move in I've already made her room it is yellow with a xbox one in it a computer and some recording equipment. I think she will love it! Oh, I'm also allowing her to get a YouTube channel! She will absolutely love it!

Time skip

Teagan's P.O.V

Sqaishey should be here any second! I hope that I will love everything from the start of the room to the bed. She would have made everything that I said I would like in there and wouldn't put any girly stuff like lip gloss in there...

Sqaishey's P.O.V

Well, I rang the bell and Teagan came down with all her bags and her sqaishey beanie and Stampy top on! She is someone that I know I will love as a daughter!

Teagan P.O.V

So we got in the car and drove to sqaishey's house. And I just randomly asked this embarrassing question to sqaishey "umm, are you and Stampy dating..." Than I quietly slapped myself on the head.

"Well" Sqaishey whant on. "Yes... It's kind of embarrassing to tell someone because we've been hiding it for so long."

Sqaishey's P.O.V

Ok that question Teagan asked me was really weird so I changed the subject to "Well wen we get to 'your new home' do You whant to start a YouTube channel?

Then she screamed with excitement "Yes!" Then She started to blush.