New experience

Teagan's P.O.V
I saw the sun setting right in front of me. It was a beautiful sight! I cherished every moment but then I flew to NewYork. I can't let anyone see me, otherwise I'll reck there life as well as the others lives I've recked. *Sigh* I'll never find a happy family.
Sqaisheys P.O.V
I felt bad for Teagan so I went to check on her. "Teagan? Are you ok?" I heard nothing! So I opened the door to see that she wasn't there! "Stampy!!!" I yelled he came running.
"What?" He asked
"Teagan's not there!" I screamed Panicked.
"Wait What!" He screamed. "We have to go find her!"
"Well what else are we supposed to do??!" So we started searching around the house and then outside places like the Park, garden and other places that she'd go. But she wasn't anywhere... "We'll call the police in the morning if she's not here," I said scared "I just hope this is a twisted dream. All of it!"
Teagan's P.O.V
I searched for a good hiding spot and found a really nice park. So I ran and hid in a curved bush that nearly had no branches, so it was kinda comfy but it was still really hard! Lots of kids came with their mum and dad, but they never saw me...
=============
Time skip
=============
It was now really dark and cold and no one else was left in the park. I started crying wanting to go home and cuddle up to Lee..... ARGH Lee!!! I need him back in my life and Sqaishey and Stampy, I need everyone! The hole Mac! They're my family! I started crying really hard and then I realised someone walking past. They turned around and stopped because they heard me. "Come out!" They said bringing out a gun. I stayed quiet. "Come out! Or I'll shoot!" I still stayed quiet. Then they shot and it went through my wing! I groaned and screamed. "Come out! Or I'll shoot again!" They screamed. I walked out with my wings drooping and heart beating. They backed of and put their gun up. "What are you?" He asked. I sighed.
"I'm an Angel....." I said scared.
"I'm calling the F.B.I," he said
"No!" I said quickly "Please don't! You don't have to!"
"Your a danger to mankind! Of cores I have to do it!" So he took out his phone and called the F.B.I. I ran because my wing was to hurt to fly. While I was running I bumped into someone, I fell over and looked up. It was Lee.... I felt embarrassed from the brake up and started to run away crying.
"Teagan!!!" He yelled
"Don't worry! I heard you at the house!" I cried. I then bumped into another person. I looked up and saw a uniform that said F.B.I on it. OH GOD!!!!!!! I backed of. They then grabbed me by the neck and picked me up. I was chocking and the last words I heard was.
"I found her!!" And then I fainted.
=========
Time Skip
=========
I woke up about an hour later in a cage with a bandages on my wings and blood in the cage. Some people came up to the cage and said "She's awake!" And then they opened the cage and put a rope around my neck. I sighed "I'll never see M.A.C again...." Then they asked me
"Pardon?"
"I'll never see M.A.C again is what I said."
"Who are they?" He asked
"My family..." I sighed. "And before you ask. No, they are not angel!" Then he looked down and let me go.
"Quickly we have to get you away!" And he led me out of the place. "Here's some money. Go get a plane ticket and get out of here! It's enough to pay for a taxi, some meals, snacks and water on the flight."
"Thank you!" I said running to get a taxi.
(Woop Woop! Happy ending! But what about Teagan and Lee? Will they get back together? Until nextime! Bye my little duckies! T_T) :) ;)