The ruined Wedding

Teagan's P.O.V
I texted Sqaishey saying that I'm staying at Lees for the night. "So what do you whant to do?" I asked Lee.
"This," he said pushing me down to the couch and kissing me. I kissed him back and then giggled.
"Do you want to play minecraft for a bit?" I asked
"Yeah," Lee answered. So we played minecraft for a bit and then we went to bed hugging it was a nice night. Then I woke up with a smile remembering that Stampy and Sqaishey are getting married today. "What are you so happy about?" Lee asked.
"Stampy and Sqaishey are getting married today!" I exclaimed " oh, I also get my bandages taken of in about one hour,"
"Cool," Lee said "since you need to get your bandages of soon would you like me to walk you home?"
"Yes please," I said So he walked me and we both kissed and said bye and I walked inside. "Hi Sqaishey!"
"Hey, we should get going soon. It takes a while to get there,"
"Ok, I'll get in some more casual clothes," I said walking to my room.
'Time skip to after we took the bandages of'
"Ok," I said "I'll go get in a nice dress 'again' and you'll go get into your wedding dress! I'm so excited to see it!" So we went to get dressed and wen we came out Sqaishey looked amazing! "You look beautiful Sqaishey!" I exclaimed
"Thanks!" Sqaishey said twirling around.
"Should we go soon?" I asked
"Yeah," Sqaishey answered. So, after about ten minutes we got in the car and drove to the place were the wedding was getting held. I saw Ceila there and groaned. "What's wrong?" Sqaishey asked me.
"Oh, just an annoying girl is here,"
"Ok,"
Then I saw Stampy come over "Hi guys!" Stampy said
"Hi Stampy!" Sqaishey and I said at the exact same time. We all laughed.
Stampy and Sqaishey walked of together for a little talk and Ceila came over to me "Look," she said
"You want to ruin my life," I continued her sentence "I get it,"
"No," she answered "I wanted to say I'm sorry,"
"Oh, Well I'll take that chance to be friends," I said smiling, then I walked of to see Sqaishey alone because Stampy went to say hi to some of the guests. "Hey, do you want to go back to Stampy?" I asked Sqaishey
"Yeah," she answered so we turned around and walked towards Stampy and wen we got there we saw Ceila kissing Stampy! Sqaishey ran away crying.
"Sqaishey! It's not what it looks like!" Stampy yelled running after Sqaishey.
"I think I know exactly what it's like!" Sqaishey Screamed
I gave Ceila that 'no' look and said "that was not cool!" Then I started running after Sqaishey. Wen I caught up to her I told her what probably happened and that the wedding has to go on. So it did.
'Time skip until after the wedding'
After the Wedding The M.A.C (Magic Animal Club) went to Sqaishey and my house to have a little party. We were partying for about two hours and then the lights went out! I heard a lot of groans and shrieks. The lights turned on and everyone was on the floor with blood. The lights turned of again. I heard a laugh getting closer and closer.
(Cliff hanger!!! By the way this was Gaming with Amy's idea she is really nice and helped me write this chapter! Thanks gaming with Amy! Bye and bye my little Duckies! T_T ) :)