Disney land and stuff.

Teagan's P.O.V
I asked Sqaishey what the time was she said 8:30 "Eight Thirty!" I screamed.
"Yeah," Sqaishey said putting our microwave dinner in the microwave.
"Why do you let me stay up so late?"
"I don't really know why..."
"Ok, so what are we doing tomorrow?"
"Wait a sec! You've forgotten!" Sqaishey exclaimed
"Errr, yeah....."
"We're going to Disney land!"
"OMG! How did I forget that!"
"I have no idea," Sqaishey said with the microwave beeping in the background. "Let's go and eat this while watching your latest video! On the xbox one, of course,"
"Well," I said "Let's eat!" Then I shiver went down my spine.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh, just Five Nights At Freddy's Chica, her bib thing says let's eat.."
"Oh don't worry there not real,"
"Cool," I said with a smile.
"Let's go!"
So we ate dinner and went to bed. I woke up at six and went to get my camera and I vlogged about that I would be going to Disney Land! I also said that I would vlog it. Then I turned the camera of and got my phone out, I hoped that Stampy was awake and texted him asking wen we should leave he said around ten. I went back to bed and slept until seven, got up, had a shower and put my Jeans, my white top, denim jacket with my hair in a side fishtail braid.
I walked out to see that Sqaishey wasn't awake yet so I made both of us pancakes, made some syrup, strawberries and some milk for the drink. I opened the door slightly and she had just woken up! So I ran back to get the breakfast and came up to Sqaishey and she said "Is it a special occasion or what?"
"Well, I just wanted to do something for you. Since you adopted me,"
"Awwww thanks!"
"That's ok!"
So I sat down on Sqaisheys bed next to her and we ate we talked and then I left the room to do the dishes and give Sqaishey time to get dressed. Wen Sqaishey came out I told her that we're going to meet Stampy at Disney Land at ten. She said "cool," and we made a video with us on the hive. We were crowded by people and I saw Emily on there and she said "Have Fun At Disney Land!!!" It stood out because I saw Emily_Gaming (Btw that is not her name I just came up with it on the spot!) and I replied "Thanks!!!" After, I started commentating again.
It was 9:30 so We stopped the video there and left. We stood at the front of Disney Land for about a minute and then Stampy came.
Sqaishey's P.O.V
Stampy came and said "HI!!!"
"Hey," I said the Hugged Stampy
"Hi," Teagan said shyly for some reason
After we all got back together we walked through the gates we all got our camera out and recorded. We all laughed at the start of the video and lined the cameras up, we also said a word each to do the intro we laughed and I screamed "We did It!" And people stared we all laughed and started talking for a bit and walked around the park and then we went on rides we went on Space mountain, Splash mountain and loads of different rides. Then we went had lunch and talked.
"This is nice," Teagan said and smiled
"It is, isn't it!" I said
"Yeah," said Stampy biting into his burger
"Let's go ride more rides!" Teagan screamed after we had finished we laughed
"Yeah, let's do it!" We walked around for about an hour and Then we Went home.
"OMG!!!!" Teagan screamed "I have the best Idea ever!"
"What is it?" I asked
"Build Disney land in Minecraft!" So we did! It was amazing we put it up for download and people played it and said it was amazing in there video.