Savior

Jinxx's point of view

Scar had fallen asleep hours ago but i woke up and i found my self watching her sleep the necklace i bought her resting on her neck. She looked so beautiful even as she slept and i realized how lucky of a man i was to have her.

she should have walked away for good trithfully i dont desserve he rone bit she has been put threw hell in her life and i am just putting her threw so much more but i judt i love her way to much to even think of letter her go tho i do...

sighing angrily i got up out of my bed walking out of my room and andy was sitting on the couch scribbling away in his note book and he looked up at me. 

"hey" i mumbled.

"Have you seen all the head lines you and scar are every where you know?" He said.

i nodded ive been getting updates constantly. sighing again i walked into the kitchen grabbing a woater bottle then sat down next to Andy on the couch.

"What are you writing" he sighed tossing his note book on the table in fornt of us.

"Im trying to write a new song but nothing is coming to my mind i think im gonna go to bed alright see you in the morning buddy"

i nodded at him and he entered his room leaving his note book on the table and i opened it up and flipped threw th e pages seeing all of our songs even his old song Sex and Hollywood wa sin there and i smiled remembering i played that song a few times but brefily.

setting it back down i grabbed my water bottle and wlaked back into my room to see scar sitting up and she was on her phone texting some one. i sat down next to her kissing her cheek and she turned smiling at me then turned suddenly back to her phone.

"What?" i asked after as few minutes and she sighed running some fingers threw her hair. she got up and said "i'll be right back" she got up walking out of my room iand i heard to hotel door shut too she must be out in the hallway.

grabbing my phone i got onto the sites that usual mention me and scar in it and i saw it. it looked like JJ and SCar were kissing . sitting there looking at it i sighed it was most likely fdake. not oding any thing hastey i set my phone down and laid down in ymy bed,

Scar came back in amd climbed in my bed snuggling up against me and her cold skin pressed aginst my warm bare skin i shivers and she snuggled up against me. i kissed her head and she looked up at me.

"I love you scar" i whispered, she got up and crawled on top of me and she leaned down and kissed my lips softly and i wrappe dmy arms around her kissing her back. she pulled away and laid her head on my chest and i felt my eyes start to close as i felt scars heart beat against mine.....

Marcus's Point of View

Sitting in the holding cell i laughed to my self my friend was on his way to pick me up i had big plans for scar. I had recently heard that Jinxx and here had broken up but are now back together, i of course was going to ruin it all over again. 

"Marcus your free to go" the cop said opening my cell and i got up with a smile on my face i had been in this holding cell for over 2 months. Scar had been on tour so she wasnt worried about pressing charges then but she declaired a few days ago that she was not pressing charges and she should have at least gotten a restraining order against me. 

That stupid girl.

Seeing my friend she smiled at me and i wrapped my arm around her.

"It did work for a little while Marcus i was able to get him drunk enough to screw up his plans with scar but there so in love we have to push more you know"

i nodded at her as we walked out of the police station. 

Getting in her car as she blabbed about thing the only thing i could think was things about scar. 

stay close to Jinxx scary because once you push away from him i would strike.

i inwardly sighed with a smile on my face.....

Scars Point of View

Sitting in class i racke dmy brain for the answer to this math problem and the teacher was walking up the rows and he stopped near me.

"Scarlette would you like some help i see you have barly even started the problem"

i nodded and he helped explain it to me as i felt my phone buzz uncontrolably. sighing after the teacher left i pulled out my phone to see a bazzilion texts from my band mates and i read lidia's first.

Lidia: BABY OH MY GOD THEY AGREED

Drake: OH MY GOD

JJ: Scar answer!

Ray: Dude they actually6 agreed to us

D: i know we just got off tour and stuff but scar this is a one in a life time chance

Lain: Scar Falling in Reverse, and Juliet Simms Agreed to tour with us if you agree come on please agree!

Sighing i thought abouti it i would have to switch to online schooling while i did this but it is kinda hard to get a Baqchelors in music if you keep going on tour. I was getting my assosiates degree in teaching at the same time as my music degree this was going to be tough but i could do it i mean im only 19 ive got a hwole life ahead of me. 

I texted them all back.

Me: Agree to it! is that even a question!

Inwardly i smiled and Lidia texted me back

Lidia: Asking Alexandria also Agreed.

I heard my self squel and every one's eyes were on me.

"Ms. Rose what did i say abut cell phones in class since this is like the 12 time this class will you please stand and read your texts?"

i laughed beucase he obviously knew they had some thing to do with my band and a few students in the class were a fan of Cutting Dreams.

Standing i exhailed and smirked.

"Lidia: BABY OH MY GOD THEY AGREED Drake: OH MY GOD JJ: Scar answer! Ray: Dude they actually agreed to us D: i know we just got off tour and stuff but scar this is a one in a life time chance Lain: Scar Falling in Reverse, and Juliet Simms Agreed to tour with us if you agree come on please agree! Me: Agree to it! is that even a question! Lidia: Asking Alexandria also Agreed."

 It was the big Scream tour that Lidia and AA's manager had come up with and i was writing a song that would combine every single band for the last song of the night it was named one of the biggest tours of the year!

"Aluright well congradulations, Next time stay off your phone and Class is dismissed."

I got up with my things and ran out of there before any one else i was so exicted i oculdnt wait to get home.....

--------------------

Tada

Hi guys!

Well this story is lcose to 2,000 

Lets make it there 

But i need your help

Any way...

Im out

Vote/Comment/Fallow

-RockerXD