God Bless You

Scars Point of View

Tonight was the last night of my tour and jinxx and i have only spoken a few times since my kick off tour. 

Tonight i would be seeing him and all the guys because tonight is my last concert for the tour in NEw york. i loved New york and i couldnt wait to see connor and Drake again and Jake and well all the guys. i was just hoping that it will not be awkward between jinxx and i.

during the tour my mind at night ocnstantly thought about him god i loved him so so much.

i graduated three months ago i came back for graduation and saw Ash he was the only one to show up at my graduation well becuase he was the only one i told. I was glad he kept my secret...

Standing back stage with the guys some one said my name and i turned to see connor and i smiled at him his hair a little longer and he seemed much taller. he was taller than me now and i sighed looking up at him. 

"Your freaking 14 and i am 19 and what your taller than me that isnt aloud"

we both laughed.

"Well Sister guys grow taller then females and well your just short in general.."

I was not short i am purly average i am 5'6" that is an average size i had no idea what he was talking about it was compleately stupid. i hugged him any way then i hugged drake who had always been taller than me and suddenly i realized how short i was compaired to my band mates and firneds and even black veil brides.

"MIC CHECK" some one yelled and i walke dout on stage to and grabbed the micro phone. 

"Say some thing" Mark the mic guy said.

"Penis burgers are sold in canada only balls burgers are sold in Alaska get them while you stil can"

"Thats hot scar" mark said and i laughed giving him a thumbs up.

"now sing some thing"

i sang a part of our song.

"Hmm its good but i think the mics need to be a little louder Cuttting dreams get your butts out here" i screamed and they came out and got hooked up.

"mark ill start singing after they play at the volume you set them for and then keep turning it  up till i not to you"

he nodded and JJ started to pound the drums and Lain, Ray, D played along and i sang and mark turned up my mic until i gave him a tumbs up then we stopped. 

"Alright who is ready for some meet and greet some fans"

we were so exicted we decided to do a meet and greet for every one that bought VIP tickets to our show tonight. setting every thing down i grabbed my cell phone and sharpies and we headed down to the area where every one with Vip was waiting.

sitting down at the tables the fans started going to down the line and i was at the end and once they got to me i stood.

"Take a selfie with me?"

they smiled and i took a selfie with them and said "Hi im scar and you are?"

the girl smiled and said "Im Alexa and im a huge fan of yours" i smiled siging the things she had for me.

she handed me a letter and i said "is this for me" 

she nodded with a smile and i said "thank you Alexa enjoy the show tonight" i gave her a hug and she was on her way......

doing the same thing i did with alexa with the rest of the fans and they all seemed to enjoy it and then a boy the age of connor walked up to me.