Youth and Whiskey

Andys Point of View

She started crying hard and hugged me tightly and whispered "i...love you so much andy"

"I love you too Scar..."

4 hours earlier.....

i had no idea where she was going but Jake and i had to get Lidia, Chris, Jinxx, and Ashley up stairs. i nudged them all to get up and i whispered to lidia "Piggy back ride?"

she rolled over in the seat looking at me and whispered "never let me drink this much again" and then she leaned out of the car and threw up on my shoes. I tried my best not to gag and I pulled her hair behind her head as she let it out. The guys were already out of the car and lidia got on my back and we walked inside the condos and got to the elevator.

my phone started to buzz and i saw scar was callling me and she sounded panicked.

Scar: Andy i ... i ....... need help

Andy: scar whats wrong

Scar: im with some people thye gave me some thing i left and i feel im aboutt o pass out in this alley way im in.

Andy: scar im on my way where are you

Scar: I... erm .... um... never mind ill be home in the morning

"Is that scar hiiii scar" jinx screamed

"god damn it jinxx shut the fuck up" i yelled back and pushed them inside the elevator with Jake which i felt slightly bad abaout but i walked back to the car and i got in.

"scar are you there"

Scar: Andy im scared

Andy: scar tell me where you are please

Scar: i um i dont know let me walk around until i find some where to you know

she was silent for a while and I sat there in the car the door open and i signed when i saw some one walking my way. they walked up to me and i realized it was a man with a camera

"Hey andy mind if i get your picture" i was about to say something when scars voice came back.

"Andy i'm at the Dennies in the next town can you please come get me?"

"Scar it is perfectly fine ill be right there just stay there and i will go get you" she continued to whisper things i couldn't understand and i turned to the guy.

"hey man sorry i can't right now i've gotta go" he nodded dissipointed and i tossed him my wrist band because he looked like a fan i mean he was wearing a t-shirt and he looked pretty young. he smiled and i closed the door and turned on the car still listening to scar.

pulling up the dennies scar had hung up on me and i had begun to freak out. i ran inside dennies to see scar talking to some guy who worked here and he kept asking if she was okay and thats when i realized she was crying.

She looked up and so did the guy and her face lit up and she stumbled out of the booth and wrapped her arms around me and said into my chest "Andy oh my god i was so scared"

i looked over at the guy and he said "she came in here like she was stoned i recognized her from this magazine i read she is a part of Cutting Dreams right?" i nodded.

"Dont say anything about this her rep could be ruined and she just started" i asked and the guy nodded. i set twenty bucks down on the table and scar seemed like she couldnt walk so i picked her up and she wrapped her arms and legs aorund me like a little kid.

we walked outside and she had her head leaning on my shoulder and whispered "i dont want to go home yet can we go do something"

i shrugged and saw a park and said "how about the park thats something" she nodded and i walked over to the park and she got off of me and i pulled out my phone taking my eyes off of her for a minute and when i looked up she was gone.

"scar!" i yelled and i found her already on top of the huge gigantic jungle gym and she had her arms pulled close to her. I climbed up nd sat next to her.

"scar whats wrong?"

"Andy, Marcus told jinxx he did thing's to me bad things to me and i cant get them out of my mind. I had a sister but she went missing after.... never mind but seriously the things marcus did to me have been replaying in my mind day after day after marcus got arrested i cant even think straight any more like i ran away to here to get away from him becuase of the things he did."

she was crying harder and i looked at her and whispered "What did he do to you scar"

she sighed running her fingers threw her hair.

"it started before my dad left when i was still innocent, where i went by Scarlette my original name Scarlett rose and basically marcus he was so sweet i was merely only 13 six years ago and he was 17 one of the coolest guys ever. I thought it was amazing dating him becuase he was much older than me and had a car. Any way Lidia and Drake warned me about him but i just ignored them becuase i thought it ws love."

she paused and looked at me with a sad smile.

"after a while tho marcus got moe touchy and one night i gues i ended up falling asleep on his couch but i woke up and i was naked below the waist and i hurt. marcus rapped me and there wasnt a sigle thing i could do after that he abused me and i couldnt do anything after my dad left with my brother i thought i should drop marcus but he got more abbusive so i left him and moved up here i didnt think he would ever find me and he did years ago and put him in jail and appraently some one got him out earlier and it was horrible. and now im in a living hell"

i felt my self tearing up but i choked back the tears and looked over at her, i grabbed her hands and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Scar you are so amazing all this hell you have been threw in your life your still here and doing some thing you love and seriously you are my hero you have had it worse than any one and im sorry that happened to you becuase no one ever should go threw that mostly even at a young age. I hope you know scar i will always be here for you as a brotherly figure, i promise i wont tell any of the guys not even jinxx becuase it isnt my buisness telling them but scar you are so strong."

She started crying hard and hugged me tightly and whispered "i...love you so much andy"

"I love you too Scar..."

we climbed down form the monkey gym thing and i said "how about some breakfest" as the sun was well up.

she nodded with a smile whiping away the tears on her face and i said "dont worry you look beautiful no matter what sister"

"THanks brother"........

Hey guys...

had you going up there at the top with the I love you's and stuff hehehehe

any way well i dont know what to go from here but i hope it is good

any way i will see you guys later

bye Ducklings!!!!

-RockerXD

Ps..... Sorry for the short chapters the next one will be longer!