Coffin

Charlies Point of View

Walking out of class i began heading for my locker when i saw scar standing there.

She had sunglasses on but she smiled.

"Well how was hell"

I laughed as i reached her and she emdiently pulled me into a hug. As pulled away Noah who was a senior had a locker next to mine was standing there.

"Charlie you get an older girl?" he asked with a smirk directed towards scar.

"noah this is scar of..."

" im Scar R of cutting dreams"

He froze right there at his spot and i saw the inside of his locker. They were magazine clippings of CD and of scar.

Scar looked over at his locker and she smiled.

"I .... Um wow im a hu..." Noah had started to saw when scar wrapped her arms around him.

"I think that is really cute im glad your a fan" she said as she pulled away and he was red as a tomato

"I um wow. I am going to your show tonight wow i never thought i would ever meet you in person...Wow"

Scar smiled again "well your in-store for a treat we are doing some new things tonight. Charlie your still coming to the show tonight right?"

I nodded

"Well kid how about seeing the show from on stage?"

Noah froze and i started to laugh "come on noah agree"

Noah slwoly nodded and scar smiled. "Grand just be over at charlies when he wants to leave he knows how to get back stage"

"Oh my god" noah said and scar laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Noah your too cute for your own good" scar said "alright charlie im kidnapping you for the next hour and we are going to go get ice cream now no if and or buts and lets go ill have you back before the end of thr day"

I laughed opening my locker and tossing my books inside.

"Ill see you after school okay Noah" i said looking at him and he nodded a smile still on his face.

I closed my locker and scar and i turned walking down the hallway and she wrapped her arm around my waist and i wrapped my arm around her shoulder as we left the school.

She stopped as we reached her car causing my self to stop as well.

"Scar?" i asked as she leaned against her car not saying any thing. I walked closer to her and pulled her sun glass off and i saw her make up was smudged and her eyes were puffy.

"No no no scar what happened?"

"Jinxx jumped too far he thought.... He thought ... I lied to him and said i was a virgin. Photos leaked some how from when we were on a break and i hooked up with this guy on tour it meant nothing. He thought i was sleeping atound but he didnt know he just didn't know..."

"Didnt know what scar" she tried to whipe away tears but more kept falling and she looked down at the ground.

"When i was younger and dating Marcus that guy who kidnapped me a year ago maybe. He was i um.... I was a virgin and he.... He rapped me while i was half asleep and from then on it was like he owned me like i was his sex slave after my dad left with my brother i had nothing left to love in that small town and i never looked back. I promised jinxx would be my frist but i am not a virgin and i lied to him but he jumped and i... I broke it off"