Smoke and Mirrors

Scars Point of View

I woke up stiffly in the chair in my room, sighing I looked around blinking and i noticed it was quite late in the afternoon since the sky was darkening. Getting up i pulled on a sweater and i walked out into the living room to see every one laying there watching a movie.

"Hey" i said as Conner ran up giving me a hug and i smiled down at him.

"Are you going to come watch the movie with us?" he asked.

"No i think im going to head down stairs to talk to Jinxx um but how about later ill take you out for ice cream how about that buddy"

He smiled and walked off and i nodded at every one walking past them silently and i exited the room and headed to the elevator.

entering the elevator it was empty and i smiled to my self clicking on the floor below mine and in mere seconds the door opened and i stepped out and headed to there door.

I went to go knock on the door when it suddenly opened and the person crashed with me. groaning i sat up looking over to see jinxx and he looked like he hadnt slept well.

"Jinxx?"

"Scar?"

i nodded and he looked up at me but he didnt smile and i sighed getting up.

"what are you doing here scar?" He asked not in a harsh tone.

"I actually erm... I came here to get Jake actually is he inside?"

Jinxx nodded and i got up ready to head inside when jinxx's words stopped me right in my tracks.

"Scar we need to talk..."

~Lidia's Point of View~

**Back during tour**

We were sitting in the bar and scar had disappeared and when i found her she was talking to a guy. Truthfully i knew her and jinxx still had feelings for one another but they arent dating right now so she could flirt with who ever she wanted to.

me being me i listened in on there conversation.

"Scar R from cutting dreams wow"

"Random stranger from the bar"

i snickered at her reply she always said smart ass things like that.

"Mind if i buy you a drink"

"I erm.. im in a rel-... um yeah sure"

they sat down next to me.

"Lidia This is random stranger from the bar, random stranger this is my right hand woman aka our manager Lidia"

The guy nodded to me.

"A shot for the two ladies and I"

The shots were set down in front of us and i pulled out my phone and started texting Andy while listening to there conversation still

Me: Hey

Andy: Hey Cutieboo

"So what is your name"

"My name is Shey"

"Shey that is a nice name"

Me: Aw :$

Andy: you know i cant wait for you to get back from tour

Me: Same your scent im loosing it

Andy: your so strange

Me: maybe im just a werewolf and your the strange one

Andy: well im the fallen angels leader Bam Ive got you there