We don't belong

Scar's point of view

I blinked waking up with warm arms wrapped around me, Looking around i was in a different room and I realized i was in a hotel room. the arms wrapped around me tighter and I rolled around looking into the eyes of the mystic him self and i smiled.

"Morning beautiful" he said in his husky morning voice

"i think it is afternoon, I said glancing over at the clock, we should probably get going dont you think, I mean we went on the date... that andy set up... two days ago... and no one has a heard a word from us since." I said sitting up

"Come on lets stay for one more day, this is nice" he said curling up to me.

"I cant the first court hearing is on monday, and I have to finish the legal documents, I cant just walk away and not be an adult for another day"

"I guess they are right" He said sitting up. I got out of the bed and started pulling on my dress from the other night. I leaned over on the bed and cupped his face in my hands.

"I missed you" I whispered

"I missed you more"

"I missed you most" I said and we kissed before i smiled and pulled away, "Anyway you have to meet with your manager today"

"Oh gosh thats right" He said running his fingers threw his hair. "he said it is big news, doesnt mean it is good news"

"Have fun!" I said before blowing him a kiss and picking up my heels

"See you tonight?"

"Maybe" i said before walking out of the hotel room...

Two Days Ago

"Will that be all Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson?" The waiter asked

"Yes thank you" Jinxx said and we stood up and pushed in our chairs quietly, he picked up his coat and we walked out of the restaurant him holding the door for me.

We walked down the street probably heading back home when he grabbed my hand and I stopped.

"Jinxx please..." I looked down at the ground.

"Scar" He turned me towards him and he lifted my chin. "I fucked up... We both fucked up... But I miss you I really really miss you please give me the night."

"Okay" I whispered and I felt his arm lace slowly around my waist pulling my body close her his. His other hand brushed my cheek before he slowly pressed his lips to mine. I felt a spark as we kissed in the night.

"I don't want to go home" he whispered leaning it's forehead against mine.

"We don't have to go home tonight" I whispered and he pulled away and we looked at each other. "Come on there is a hotel down the street" I said with a smile pulling him behind me..

I opened the door to the hotel room and jinxx came in behind me. As he turned to shut the door I turned him around and pressed my lips to his and he picked me up and brought me to the bed. He laid me down softly on the bed kissing my lips softly.

"Wait" he whispered pulling away from me and I looked up at him. He sat up I sat up as will his legs still on either sides of my legs. He dug into his tux pocket and pulled out a necklace.

"You still have this?" I asked.

"It's one to be worn by the girl I'm madly in love with" he said and I smiled and he clipped the necklace around my neck. I touched the necklace and then looked up at him.

"I really love you Jinxx" I whispered.

"I love you too"

I grabbed his shirt pressing his lips back to mine and I pulled off his tux jacket.

He stood up and unclipped his suspenders and pulled off his tie.

I stood up, "can you unzip me?" I asked turning around. Henslowly unzipped my dress kissing my shoulder as he did so.

I slipped out of my dress and took off my heels. I turned around to him and unbuttoned his shirt my hands running all over his body as I pulled off his Shirt he kicked off his shoes and unbuttoned his pants and kicked them off.

He smiled and I walked up to him and I jumped into his arm his arms wraped around my thighs and brought me back over to the bed.

He started kissing down my neck and I groaned and he looked back up at me. "Your so sexy scar " he said and he started kissing my arms. He kissed my cheek and then looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry for everything" he whispered and I kissed his cheek.

"Forgiven and forgotten"

He smiled and lifted me up pressing his lips to mine as we heard our phones ringing but I rolled us over and we laughed...

Present time

I walked out of my room, my hair still wet from the shower.

"How did your night...s go?" Lidia asked sitting on the couch her hair pinned up with pencils.

"I don't kiss and tell"

"Oh oh oh well well well obviously you guys did more that kiss"

I flicked her off and we both laughed and I fell into the spot next to her and cuddled up to her.

"Lidia?" I asked

"Yeah scar?" she asked her arm wrapped around me.

"I'm scared"

"It's going to be okay." she whispered pulling me into a tight hug and kissing my forehead...

Jinxx's point of view

I sat in the room with the guys and our manager but I zoned out thinking about the dinner...

2 days ago

I sat there across from her and she smiled as she talked about this trip to an amusement park and how he puked on one of the rides.

"Wait he puked on the lady in front of you guys?!" I said with a chuckle.

"Yes it was funny as hell literally she freaked out."

"You are so going to hold that against him " I said and she nodded with a smile. She looked so beautiful in her dress.

"What about you? What have you been up to?" she asked taking a sip of water.

"Nothing really I have just been working on some violin stuff. Mostly for the new album. It's in the early works but we are all getting excited to start writing. "

"That's cool... We should get you to do some violin on our up coming album."

"That would be fun. I could lay some cello tracks too"

"You play Cello?!" she asked surpised.

"Yeah it's a lot of fun to play. I may have arthritis in my old age but I get to do what I love" I said and we both smiled and started eating....

Present

"Anyway what I came to talk to you guys about is a new place"

"The apartment thing we have now is fine" Andy said.

"The record company wants to move you guys to their new building. "

"Where exactly would that be?" Ashley asked and we all leaned in.

"It's in California"

"CALIFORNIA?!"