I Am Bulletproof

Scar's Point of View

I was sitting on the tour bus, my lap top in my lap skyping Charlie because i couldnt sleep, and everyone else was asleep. 

"Scar...?"

I looked up at Charlies face on the screen. "Yeah Charlie?"

"Just making sure your still awake" 

I smiled at him when I saw movement on his bed and he looked behind him before turning back to me. 

"Hey scar I have to tell you something?"

"oh gosh your talking to scar?!" I heard a male voice say and i saw an arm covered in tattoos wrap around Charlie's waist.  I saw the short black hair and the sharp but chizled features of his face. 

"Noah?!"

"Hey Scar" He smiled at me

"Charlie?" 

Charlie smiled at me and turned back to Noah and I watched Noah catch Charlies lips into a kiss. I almost squaled with joy but i covered my mouth to muffle it.

They pulled away, "What he is trying to say is he his Hella Gay" Noah said with a chuckle. 

Charlie slapped his arm, "I WANTED TO TELL HER!" 

Noah chuckled resting his head on Charlie's shoulder as he turned back around to face me.

"You two are too Cute!"

I felt the bus stop and i looked out the window and saw we were at a stop amd my guess, all the buses were filling up on gas.

"Yeah almost as cute as you and Levi" Charlie said and I smiled. 

Standing up I picked up my laptop and decided to go sit out side while all the buses fuel up. I nodded towards my bus driver and me smiled at me and I took a seat in the grass. 

I set the laptop down in the grass and just smiled at Charlie and Noah.

"You guys seriously are so fucking adorable, you have no idea" I said as Noah had kissed his head. 

"Who's so fucking Adorable?" Some one asked and I looked up to see Levi and he plopped down behind me pulling me into his lap.

"Charlie and Noah" He had no idea who they were, and that was okay, i liked him but i didnt want to become so emotionally attached to him as i did to Jinxx. I cant keep hurting my self like that, i know i have put up an emotional barrier, and it might hurt Levi a little but all i can do is hope he can understand.

He kissed my head before standing up, "Sorry ill see you in the morning i should really sleep" i waved to him before he left. 

"Well isnt he charming..." Charlie said. 

I shrugged "I like him but i know it wont last long"

"Because of Jinxx?" Noah's voice perked up. 

Was it because of Jinnx?, was I still in love with him?

"I'm not fully sure. I like Levi but i know it wont last... What I had with Jinxx, it wa different than most relationships I have had in the past, we went slow, at my pace, he didnt push anything on me, sure he jumped to things quickly but what we had... was different and truthfully i really do miss him, quite a bit... i really dont know what to do now"

"Scar, its your own decision, do what is best for you not best for every one else, trust me okay?"Charlie said and I nodded. 

"You guys should get to bed Charlie I'll skype you toorrow. Good night guys"