Heavens Calling

Scars Point of View

i held jinxxs hand as we stood there in the air port and he seemed to not want to let go eaither becuase we both knew we wouldnt be seeing each other for 2 months.  "Oh you two stop acting like your gonna cry its only two months then we will be back for a week or so then out again you guys will survive" iAshley said andd cc said "dude your wasted already" and ashley replied "so ar eyou" and they high fived and missed and started to laugh.

"Why are they drunk already" i asked and Andy said "im not sure we ar eonly going to be on the plane for a couple of hours then getting on our tour bus i just have a feeling they are gonna be drunk the whole way until our first concert "

i laughed and jinxx wrapped his arms around me form behind and rested his head on my shoulder and i saw some press taking pictures of us and i smiled. some one tapped my sohulder and i turned jinxx fallowing and i saw jj realizing i told him to meet me here. "Right on time" i said and jj smiled and jinxxx said "Why ar eyou two meeting here?" jj laughed and said "im giving scar a ride home"

Jinxx nodded and Jake said "So scar what do you plan on doing while we are out?" and i shrugged and said "im not sure but ill miss you guys tons" they all pulled me into a gorup hug and once i got out of that ashley attempted to whipser in my ear "good lck on the.." i pulled him into a hug muffling his mouth and as i pulled away i gave him a glare and he shrugged to say he was sorry.

"Now Bording Flight 15" the intercome said and andy said "well guys thats us" and the guys all gave me a hug good bye and now it was just jinxx and i. i stood there looking at the ground and i pulled me into a hug and said "ill se eyou real soon okay" i nodded and he kissed my head before picking up his things.  he was walking away when i took off after him and yelled "wait" and he turned and i crashed into his arms. he pulled me into a tight hug and after a little bit i pulled back and tears were in my eyes. 

"i love you Jinxx" i said and he smiled and said "i lov eyou more scar" and i smiled and he tilted his head down and i tilted my head up.  he caught my lips in a kiss and laced his arms around my waist and i wrapped mine aorund his neck. he pulled me closer as we kissed and i started to smile a bit and i felt him smile too. "AWWWWWW" i heard Ashley and CC say and jinxx and i pulled apart and i smiled at ashley and cc. they laughed and kinxx said "ill skype you tonight alright" i nodded nad said "good luck jinxx" he smiled and caught my lips in a quick kiss and whispered i my ear "i love you for ever and always scar" 

he pulled away form me and picked up his luggage and started walking with the rest and i turned and walked back to jj. we stood there for a couple seconds when some one yelled out "Scarly Barly" and i turned and saw Drake.

i ran to him and he pulled me into a hug and he spun me aorund and i laughed , he set me down and i planted kisses all over his face.  "god ive missed you scar" drake said and i smiled and said "where the rest" 

he smield and some one screamed "SCAR" and i saw lidia and she looked beutiful as ever and i smiled and said "LIDIA baby how ar eyou " she smiled and said "single as a pringle just broke up with Dave" i smiled and said "aww bae he was no good for you any ways"

she laughed and i saw Ray , D, Lain walk over to us and i said "Hell yes the band its getting together nicley" and lidia smiled and said "yes and i found an apartment with 10 rooms its in the Jucil Ave. building" i laughed and said "thats the same place Black Veil Brides stays at" 

she laughed and said "oh we any way lets get to that new apartment then get all your crap and pick up your brother form school then get to meet each other all over again" i laughed and said "you always make the plans"

jj stood next to me and i said "guys this is JJ our drummer" they all said hello to him and jj said "alright my truck is out fornt lets gert your luggage in there and head to the new place" we all laughed and headed out of the air port and to JJ's truck"