We Stitch These Wounds *Edited*

Scar's Point of View

"Help me!" He screamed and I ran through the endless white halls running as fast as I could looking for him. I stopped in the hallway and looked up breathing heavily and there he was. "Sissy" he said with glee and I lunged forward reaching for him when his body was wrenched back, the man holding him tightly.

"Give him back you bastard!" I screamed lunging again when I fell onto the ground the man and the boy gone, I heard his screams in the distance. I got back up running "IM COMING" I screamed and screamed as I turned corner after corner "N-No!"

"No!" I screamed as I bolted up a cool sweat covered my body as I hugged the blankets, my body was shaking and I finally began to realize to I was crying as the drops fell on my arms. As my breathing became under control my phone began buzzing causing my entire body to tense. I let out a sigh as I picked up my phone, I coughed slightly clearing my throat as I answered.

"H-Hello?" I asked as I began wiping tears from my cheeks.

"Hey, Scar? Are you alright?" His voice made it seem like he cared and I couldn't help but get a chuckle out of that.

"Everything is fine. What do you want Jeremy? It's three in the morning" I said glancing quickly at the clock on the couch side table.

"Scar" He laughs slightly and my heart nearly melted from his laugh, "Its three in the afternoon"

I looked back at the clock and blushed even though he couldn't see me, "Oh"

I heard him chuckle softly, "I'll be over in about twenty minutes, okay?"

"Okay" I said and hung up my phone. I tossed it near me on the couch before pulling my legs to my chest as I slowly rocked back and forth. I gulped trying to swallow the tears beckoning to fall; letting out a sigh I stood up grabbing my cellphone.

Might as well shower, it's been a day or two right?

I walked into the bathroom and plugged my phone into the port clicking on some suicide silence, as it blasted through the speakers I started the running water and slowly began pulling off my clothes. I grabbed a towel and a wash cloth setting it atop the toilet near the shower as I slipped under the shower head the warm water rushing over my body.

As I stepped out of the shower I dried my face and hair first before wrapping the towel tightly around my body. As I stepped out of the bathroom I screamed nearly dropping the towel that was tightly wrapped around my body, but I clutched onto it as if the world was going to end.

"So-sorry" He said worryingly as his eyes shifted from mine and down to my towel before back up to my eyes, "There was no answer and the door was unlocked, I am sorry if I gave you a fright, I didn't mean to scare you" he smiled sheepishly as I re-caught my stance and I ran a hand through my wet hair.

"It's okay" I said softly, the heat was practically radiating off of my face by now, I was sure of it. "I'll just uh-grab clothes from my closet and change in the bathroom, make yourself at home" I rushed quickly to my closet grabbing the first thing my hands caught site of. As I fumbled with the articles of clothing I kicked the bathroom door shut behind me.

Breathing heavily I leaned against the wall; could that of been any more cliché? I sighed taking a deep breath before I began getting dressed. I slipped on the soft black jeans and I glanced at myself in the mirror.

"You're so skinny" I said softly looking at my sad eyes. "How did this ever happen to me, I used to be so happy"

"Scar? Did you say something" I heard Jeremy say, and he said it softly, obviously close to the door.