Rebel Yell

Scars Point of View

We sat there in his bed and i held the blanket to my chest as cc was sitting up.

"Jinxx is going to kill me" cc was saying over and over his face in his hands.

"Unless he doesnt find out" i said and cc looked over at me and i pulled him back to a laying down position

"Im a terrible friend" cc said and i laughed.

Suddenly there was a knocking at his door and i pulled the covers on top of me and suddenly cc's bare bodie laid on top of me and laid there like he was sleeping.

I heard the door open.

"Hey man"

I felt cc move his head up.

"Yea jinxx?"

"Do you know where scar went last night her band mates said she didnt come home and lidia just called me"

"No man we both went our seperate ways so i dont know where she went"

"Oh okay"

The door closed and cc rolled off of me.

"Sorry" he whsipered.

"Its okay." i said closing my eyes.

Cc rolled closer to me and i looked over at him.

"Scar?"

"Yea cc?"

"I know i cant ever do anything with you again because i known you love jinxx but would it be okay if i kissed you one last time"

I pulled his face close to mine and we pressed out lips together. He wrapped his arm around my bare waist pulling me closer to him.

We pulled away after a few minutes and he looked at me breathing heavily.

I smiled slightly before sitting up and pulling the covers with me.

Cc sat up as well. "Now we just have to figure out how to get you the hell out of here" we both laughed when suddenly the door flew open.

"Cc" the deep voice yelled and and i tensed up but realized it was andys voice and i relaxed slightly.

He entered the room and looked at me stopping mid in his words and i smiled slightly. "Hey andy".

He suddebly turned around closing the door. I watched him lean against the door just staring at us.

"What the fuck happened" andy whsiper shouted.

"Well you see cc and i were drunk and i er um we and yea... Surprise" i said shaking one of my hands looking over at cc.

He was burning with embarrassment and i sighed. Pulling the top cover with me i got out of the bed.

"Jinxx cant find out" Andy said. I nodded and wrapped the cover around me tightly and scrambled around grabbing all my articles of clothing.

I stood up and set them on the bed when some one knocked at the door. "Cc?" it was jinxxs voice.

I picked up my clothes when Andy and i panicked and suddenly he had grabbed my hand pulling me into the closet. We stood there in the closet as we heard the door open.

"Yea man?"

"I thought Andy came in here to tell you we have got a meeting with our manager in an hour but he dissapeared. Anyway can i borrow your studded belt i seam to have lost mine"

"Yea sure its in the clo..."

Cc had stopped his words and andy and i looked at each other. We suddenly slipped down and andy started throwing articles of clothing on top of me. As the doors opened i felt andy jump up and there was a scream and a thud.