New Years Day

Scars Point of View 

We are half way threw our tour already, my voice has been shot once already, and we had to do a show a day later than needed causing no one to get a break and our drivers having to get a police escort into the next state just to even make it close to the time slot, we ended up opening an hour later which everyone got a signed poser of the tour from everyone in the bands. We were signing those for hours.

Levi and I had broken up a couple of weeks ago, but we ended on good terms and still spoke to this day.

I stepped off the tour bus stretching the hot sun of Anaheim, California. "whoa its hot out and it's not just me" JJ said stepping off the bus sunglasses on. He handed me my pair and I thanked him before we decided to walk around. All the trailer's and tour buses were parked in rows, and the crew was already up-packing everything. 

"Scar!" a female voice yelled and I looked seeing the red and black hair and I squealed running over to her. 

"Ash, Hey Baby Girl" I said catching up to her and I pulled her into a hug and she embraced me tightly back. 

"I knew I'd be able to see you, I got so excited seeing your festival was in my home town, and I just had to come over" she said pulling away from me. 

"Im glad you did" I said with a smile, "Hey JJ your babe is here" I yelled. 

"Ashey!" He yelled and ran over picking up Ash and hugging her tightly. "I missed you" he said and set her back down. 

"Awe JJ I missed you too" Ashley smiled warmly at JJ, "So Scar what are your plans for the day?"

"Well its 9am right now, concert doesnt start till 2pm, I dont need to be back here till one, do you want to go do anything today?"

"Well Maybe, You, Lidia, Juliet, and I could all go shopping, since we are the only girls here. I know some great shops in town."

"That sounds great, I'll go get Juliet, you want to go get Lidia, she will love to see you, she is right inside our tour bus right there" I said turning and pointing to our tour bus. 

she ran off to our tour bus JJ following and I turned walking threw the line of tour buses looking for Juliet's.

"Hey" some one said and I turned seeing the bassist of Sleeping with Sirens Justin. 

"Hey" I said offering a smile. 

"Where are you heading?" he asked with a warm smile walking up to me. 

"Gonna go get Juliet to have a girls day" I take my sunglasses off and prop them atop my hair that was now blonde and medium length. 

"Darn I was going to ask you out to breakfast" He said with a devilish smirk. 

I leaned into him and whispered seductively in his ear, "Maybe Ill treat you to a late night treat" I pulled away from him and he looked surpirsed and I winked at him putting my sunglasses back on. Turning away I started to walk to Juliet's tour bus and I saw Jinxx watching me. 

"Hey" I said with a small smile stopping at Juliets bus and I knocked on the door. 

"Hello?" Hey cheerful voice said opening the door and she smiled down at me. "Scar, Hi, what could I owe this morning to?"

"Ash is here and we were wondering if you wanted to go shopping with us and Lidia?"

"Oh I would love to, let me go grab something and Ill meet you at your tour bus." She then closed the door and I turned walked back to my tour bus and Lidia and Ashley were standing out side waiting...