The Outcasts *Edited*

"I'm finding out how what it means to start over".. The loud lyrics blasted through my ear buds as I walked down the side streets of New York heading home. I successfully was staying out of the way of looking eyes as I looked down prepared to switch to a new song when I felt my body confront something large but I soon realized it was a human I crashed with and I fumbled watching my Ipod fall out of my hands ripping my ear buds along with it. "Shit" I exclaimed stepping away from the stranger and I watched as he bent down picking up my i-pod which had landed in a puddle.

As he stood up he held it out to me, "I'm sorry about that, and I hope your i-pod still works" He said and I looked up at him and we locked glances and I felt the blush rush down my cheeks to my neck. "I'm Jeremy" he said and I couldn't help but snort.

"Nice to meet you" I said, "Oh and I am Scar"

"Short for Scarlet?" He asked offering me a smile and I nodded and grabbed my I-pod from his hand. I tried turning it back on without thinking but it didn't even show a sign of life.

I let out a large sigh forgetting anyone was here when I heard his deep voice speak up "I am so sorry, could I buy you a new one?" He asked.

"Funny, like you have the money to buy that for me"

I watched as he smiled again and I realized how much I really liked his smile. "I've got enough now come on, there has to be a store that sells these somewhere right?" He said offering the way and I nodded and started walking as he fell into step beside me.

As we entered onto the streets with thousands of other people, I tensed up but tried to ease my fears by looking around at all the electronic billboards and I saw a picture of the band Black Veil Brides and I smiled. I couldn't wait for their concert

"There has to be one around here somewhere" Jeremy said and that's when it hit me as he turned to me and I felt myself freeze up. "Scar?"

"You're Jinxx, and apart of Black Veil Brides?! Did you ever think to tell me?!" I asked taking a few steps away from him.

"I thought you knew"

"I erm.um-...uh" I turned around and bolted down a side street when I felt warp arms wrap around me and pull me around the side of a building. I squeaked as I was pressed against the wall and I came face to face with Jeremy and I let out a breath.

"Why are you running away from me?" He said a tad out of breath.

"Lets not talk about this here, you know what forget about the I-pod, just forget it" I said trying to slide past him but he had me caged between him, vulnerable and trapped.

"No, I want to get it for you, Could I possibly get your number so we could meet up possibly another time" he said kind of rushed but he finally uncaged me and I sighed.

"Give me a Sharpie" he handed me the sharpie and I wrote my number onto the palm of his hand before giving the sharpie back to him. "Later jinxx" I said with a small smirk, before turning and taking off down a different allyway quickly. I peaked over the corner and watched him continue to stare the way I was before he turned around and walked back out onto the busy streets of New York. I watched as he was bombarded by fans and I giggled uneasily as I turned walking back into the night.

Jinxx's Point of View

I sat down on a chair in the hotel room we were staying in for quite a while and I suddenly began to focus on the sharpie. Her handwriting is beautiful, She is beautiful

"Jeremy? Hey? Hello?!" I heard Andy say and I glanced up at him and all the guys were staring down at me.

"Sorry, its just this girl I met tonight, she is amazing, sure we didn't meet on good circumstances but god was she something different"

"Well that's cool you met a random stranger, good thing we will be here for a while" Ashley said winking at me and I chuckled. I began pulling out my phone to punch in Scars contact when Sandra walked in plopping on the couch,

"Damn I love our fans" we all nodded in a silent agreement to her statement.

"So, don't forget we are changing it up a little bit tomorrow night, we are going to open up with We stitch these wounds. We will also be adding The morticians daughter in there and as always be ending with knives and pens, Clear" Andy asked.

"Crystal" we all said in a chorus.

"I'm going to go rest up see you guys in the morning" I said standing up and heading into the room I was staying in. I pulled out my cellphone and decided to text scar

J: Hey

S: Jeremy?

J: Yup that's me

S: Ok

She wasn't much of a texter I see

J: So, I am available at 1:30 tomorrow

S: I can't

J: Why not?

S: School

School?! Was she in college? Or was she still in high school?!

J: How old are you?

S: 17, you?

J: Im 20

S: That's cool, I'll be available at 2:30

J: Yeah that sounds perfect, where will we be meeting?

S: The Mill Melt Apartment building floor 8 room 6

J: Got it, that sounds great

S: Ok

J: Question?

S: Yeah?

J: I feel terrible about ruining your I-pod would you like to come to our concert tomorrow night

S: Sure I guess

J: Sweet we could just hang out all day, after you get off of school of course: P, if your parents do not mind.

S: I live by my self

J: Oh... Do you mind if I ask why?

S: if you so care, I will tell you more about my story tomorrow I guess

J: Alrighty then.

We started talking about a bunch of mindless useless things and I got to know a lot of small details about her. Her favorite color was red, and she really likes all types of music, I also found out she can sing and she said she plays a few instruments but will not specify what. As we started talking about favorite foods I glanced over at the table side clock and realized it was already 3:23am

J: I really should go to bed, and you should too since you have school

S: Ok, later Jinxxy

J: Night Scar

______________________________________

So tell me who your most favorite Black Veil Brides Member is

-RockerXD

Okay guys! So another chapter edited! It is definitely better than the original hope you like it!

-Rayanne (RockerXD)