Perfect weapon

Jinxx's Point of View

i woke up sprawled on the couch when i realized i was still in scars apartment and she asnd i were stuffed together on her couch. i laughed to my self and slowly slipped away from her and stood up checkin the time 2 am. Damn that late , i looked around the room and saw scars books all over the floor the chinese food we ate on the table. i started picking up the food when i heard some ones phone buzzing and i searched all around for it when i found it under the couch next to a picture frame. i grabbed the phone and answered it 

Me : Hello 

unknown: Who the hell is this where the hell is scareeee

i knew this guy was drunk

Me: im a friend now who the hell is this

Uknown: just tell scar its Marcus and ill be seeing her soon

the line went dead

i set scars phone on the table and gulped and reached underneath the couch for the picture frame and i turned it over to see scar and a boy about 4 years younger then her and she had red hair and she was wearing pink. the boy hand his arms wrapped artound scar and hers aorund hi and they both smiled forward. there pose for the picture gave off a botherly sisterly love and i realized it was her brother . i looked at the stuff behind them and there were posters up saying back street boys , nsync pink and lady gaga and words on the wall that said "scarlett  Rose pink love for life".

i chuckled realizing scar wasnt always a dark mysteriouse girl she is now she was a happy preppy girl. i pulle dout my phone and went to the internet and searched up Scarlett Rose and a face book poped up and i clicked on it.

the profile picture showed a younge scar and a boy her age hugging and i thought it might have been her boy friend. her cover photo shoved her and the boy again but there hands made a heart shape and it said friends for life in the middle. i scrolled down her page and she had nothing but pictures and they were all of her smiling and with her friend and i saw she had tagged him in them and it said "drake vontal". 

i searched up drake vontal and it was a photo of him recently and the cover photo qwas him and some girl video chatting and i realized it was scar and she was smiling. i scrolled down till i found the name "Scar R." i clicked on it and i saw a picture of scar with black hair and she was wearing a black veil brides t-shirt and her arms made an X and you could see all her tattoos. her cover photo was of us well black veil brides and her after our concert two days ago.

i smiled and scrolled down to look at her posts she hadnt posted any but they are all from other people like a girl named lidia , drake , D-man , lain , jj, they all wore black like her besides lidia and they all had things posted on her wall but her profiule its self was blank nothing about her past.

i closed out face book and set scars photo on the table and picked up her text books and setting them on the table and i yawned when my phone ringed and i answered it..

Me: Hello

Unknown: Dude did you get kidnapped by fans or some thing

Jinxx: andy im fine fell asleep at scars place

Andy: alright we were wondering CC had 20 bucks you were mauled by fans and hiding in an alley, Ashley said you were sleeping in your car , Jake said you were Kidnapped by fans and i said you were most likely hooking up with scar some where or some thing and i think im the cllosest 

i laughed and i heard andy yell to the guys "YOU HEAR THAT BITCHES YOU OWE ME SOME FUCKING MONEY" i laughed again

Andy:any way as long as you are okay we have the day off tomorrow so yeah have fun