Children Surrender

Jinxx's point of view

 "JInxx wake up Jinxx help me please Jinxx"  i heard some one yell and i took off looking for them when there was an ear splitting scream. "JINxx" some one said.....

"Jinxx?" i heard some one say and i slowly opened my eyes to be faced with scar and she smiled and said "you loked like you were having a night mare" i laughed sitting up and scar sat next to me. "its 3 in the afternoon how late did you stay up" she said poking me again.

i yawned and said "so how did you get in" and she shrugged and said "andy answered the door the funny thing was he was only in his boxers his face became so red". she started laughing and i soon joined her. "so how did you sleep" i asked and she stood up and said "better than i ever have i even went for a run this morning now you should get up lazy butt and we should head back to wher eyou had that concert so i can grab my ipod"

i nodded ad said "i forgot to grab ti didnt i" she nodded and pulled me out of bed and shoving me towards the bathroom. "now go" i laughed and watched her flop down on my bed and i closed the bathroom door and got out of my clothes and hopped into the shower.

20 minutes later....

i wrapped a towel around my waist and ran my fingers threw my long hair flipping it back and brished my teeth. i walked out of the bathroom and jumped back as i saw Scar there and she looked up form her phonwe our eyes connected and she started to laugh and she said "i scared you didnt i". 

i nodded placing a hand over my heart when she suddenly closed her eyes and burried them in her hands. "scar whats wrong" i asked and she started shaking her head and she said threw her hands "your towel it urm fell". i looked down and gasped as my cheeks heated up and i grabed my towel and wrapped it aorund my waist again.

"oh my god i urm um i should go wait out in the living room" scar said her face still covered and i smiled sitting down next to her and pulled her hands away form her face and her face was rosy and i said "no ill go change in the bathroom" she nodded.

i laughed grabbing a pair of black jeans and a plain black t-shirt and a pair of boxers and headed out of my room and into the bathroom. got dressed and brushed my hair quickly and headed out of the bathroom and saw scar to be gone.

i sat on my bed and pulled on my socks and shoes and sat there grabbing my phone when i heard giggling in the living room and i headed out .  i headed into the living room to see scar and jake there talking on the couch and laughing.  "whats are you two talking about" i asked and they both turned and jake stood and scar turned rosy red and smiled at me then covered her face. 

"She told you didnt she" i asked and jake nodded and started laughing and i glaired at Scar and said "Your dead Scar" she jumped up and said "try and catch me" she opened the door to the hotel and took off running. "shit" i said laughing taking off after her and i saw her turn one way when she ran back to me grabbing my hand whsipering "the press" and we took off runnign when we heard them the other way too.

"shit" she said when i saw a janitors closet and pulled her with me into it and locked the door and we both stood there catching our breaths. scar started laughing and i pulled her too me saying "caught you" she laughed and said "indeed you did". i leaned down and she tilted her head up when i heard pounding on the door and we jumpoed apart. 

i unlocked the door and the guys stood there looking at us and scars face was red again and cc said "the cost is clear guys lets head back to the place" scar nodded and slippe dout quickly and i stood back leaning against the wall and Andy stood next to me and he said "you two so like each other" i chuckled and shoved him and we both headed back.