Chapter 4: A Talking Tree

One day in the Pridelands, Kion and his friends were still enjoying their vacation in the Pridelands. Then, a lioness named "Norker" (Vitani and Kovu's cousin), is strolling in the Pridelands

Norker: Ah, what a nice day in the Pridelands... 

Zun: Hey! You nearly stepped on me. 

Norker: Oh, sor-- Tree? 

Zun: Acttually the name's Zun. Not Tree. 

Norker: Woah! You can talk? 

Zun: Trees don't normally talk... but... 

Norker: Awesome! I met a talking Tree. Would it hurt if I cut you down? 

Zun: No? 

Norker: Good, cause I'm taking you with me to my secret den. 

Zun: Look kid, I'm a tree, not a pet... 

Norker: I'll a new friend and he talks. 

Zun: Oh no, should've just stayed quite. 

Meanwhile, after Norker took Zun the Talking Tree to her den, she goes to Vitani and wanted to show her it

Vitani: You said you wanted to show me something, what is it? 

Norker: Meet my new friend, Zun. 

Vitani was shocked to see a tree in Norker's den

Vitani: Norker! You have a tree in your den? Did you just chopped it down? 

Norker: Yeah, and it talks. Say something Zun! 

Zun says nothing

Vitani: It said nothing, alright! And the king doesn't allow any animal chopping down trees in the Pridelands. If he finds out about this! He's gonna but mad! 

Norker: Yeah, but the King didn't say anything about bringing it here and nobody knows this den but us! But seriously! Zun can talk! He speaks! 

Vitani: We are not going to talk about this so-called "talking tree" in your head again. 

Norker: Zun! Say something! 

Vitani: Norker! You're wasting my time! I need to get on patrol. 

Norker: I have Rocky and Bush. 

Vitani: I mean real friends! Not your stuff! 

Zun begins to talk and calls her evil, Vitani looks to her cousin and thinks she said it, but Norker tells her that it was Zun. Vitani doesn't believe her until Zun began talking. Vitani was shocked and goes to Pride Rock and sees Kion training Kiara, Vitani interrupts their talks and tells them about the Tree, Kion and Kiara look at eachother suspiciously 

Kion: Is this a joke? Or are you trying to prank us again?

Vitani: I know I like to joke around, but I'm telling the Trurth! 

Kion: Wait, is this something from the Outsiders? 

Vitani! No, No, No! This serious! I've seen it! Ask Norker, she made friends with a Tree earlier. 

Kiara: Norker? Your psycho cousin who nearly set me, Tiifu and Zuri on fire? 

Kion: She did that? 

Kiara: Almost, she's lucky that dad came just in time. But somebody has to tell her that you don't make friends by setting them on fire! She's beyond CRAZY! 

Kion: Wow... 

Kiara: Yeah, wow...

Vitani: I know that Norker is insane, but she's not use to doing things the Circle of Life way. I wouldn't believe her about the talking Tree if I never seen it in person, but I did. And this is something I'm not making up stories about.