Chapter 14: Return to the Tree of Life (Finale)

While Kion and his friends were ambushed

Kion: Makucha! 

Makucha: Ah, Kion! 

Makucha shows his powers

Fuli: Well... looks like someone has mastered his powers. 

Makucha: Yes, and it's all thanks to her. 

Rani: Who her? 

Jani: Who do you think Rani? 

Jani shows herself to her so-called sister, having everyone shocked

Baliyo: Jani! 

Jani: Surprised to see me my siblings? Anyway Kion, haven't seen you since I nearly burned you alive! 

Kion: What do you want? 

Jani: You're all trapped in my trap! Chuluun! Now! 

Chuluun: You got it! 

Chuluun blocks the mountain pass

Jani: I've already took over the Tree of Life! You're home! Everyone now belongs to me! 

Rani: Yeah, right! Can't fool me! 

Jani: Oh, really? 

Makucha teleports Kion and his friends inside the tree

Surak: You're majesties! 

Rani: Surak! Nirmala! Hora! 

Baliyo: Kalri! You're okay! 

Kalri: Oh... Baliyo. 

Baliyo and Kalri nuzzle, outside the rock

Jani: By the Rani, this rock is unmovable! It's stabled! So you guys will be trapped in there!  (Laughs wickedly) Now, I've finally taken over the Tree of Life! Nothing will get in our way! 

Makucha: You know Kion, it's actually quite nice finally wining. For good! 

Bunga: You think you've won! Well you haven't! We'll find a way to take you down! 

Makucha: Take me down? Ha! How many times have you tired to take me down all these years? You've tried to stop me from eating that Okapi, entering my territory to get rid of the dam, not let me eat the tortoise, and oh, let's not forget roaring me away from the Tree of Life and turning Mama Binturong to stone! 

Ora: Face it Night Pride! We'll always keep coming back! 

This makes Kion feel unconfinident now

Jani: Soon, you're home will be done, then it's the Pridelands we're conquering. Makucha! You, Chuluun and Ora join the party. Fahari and Jiona, guard the Tree of Life! My senses are telling me that there is an army coming and I need you to be at guard! 

Makucha: Yes Jani! 

Fahari: We won't let you down! 

Jani: Good! Now get out! 

Makucha: Right! C'mon guys! 

The army go around attacking the Tree of Life, in the Tree

Anga: So. What do we do now? 

Kion goes to the corner of the Tree

Rani: Kion? 

Kion: I... I don't have any ideas. 

Rani: What do you mean? 

Kion: We're doomed, Okay? (Sigh) We couldn't even get rid of Makucha even if we'd roared him away.