Epilogue A/N

Hi Lovely Readers :)

So I really can't tell you what it means to have someone come along for the ride with me. It seems like the lovely MichelleDellis has been there with me from the beginning and I promised her one last smutty chapter. Hope Aftermath delivered!

Thanks to all the lovely readers who have been commenting, those who have just started to read my stories and those who encourage by voting.

I'm writing another story and it is a bit of a departure from my first two Scömìche stories in that I have decided to incorporate horror elements into it.

I'm not a new Vampire story fan. I've loved the genre for years, cutting my teeth on Bram Stoker, Steven King and Anne Rice before moving on to Nancy A. Collins, P.N. Elrod, Tanya Huff, Charlaine Harris, Laurell K. Hamilton and most recently J.R. Ward. There are scores more, and even the most recent movies have influenced my ideas about what to expect from these mythical beings.

So I've decided to have a go at writing one myself. I hope you'll come along for this different sort of ride with me Lovely Readers! Yes it is a Scömìche fanfic still, as I can't stop writing about those lovely boys. Just not quite as you know them.

PS. Comments are always appreciated.

First two books in my 'Dark' series are up. Book 1 is Dark Stranger.