Bets

Warning, Miles is at it again. Evil plans and thoughts come out. Avoid the Italics if you need. Be happy though Lovely Readers all is well for now.

Chapter 20 - Scott's POV

When Mitch complimented me on my skills I barely contained a huge grin.

Before figuring out I was a top, bottoming had made me appreciate just how good a lover needed to be to make it all pleasurable. I wasn't being cocky, but I'm a pretty built guy, and there is no way taking me isn't going to hurt. I pulled Mitch in close to my chest so he couldn't squirm away and admitted to doing a little homework. It's not like I had anyone to really talk to about these things. I sure as shit wasn't going to bring anal sex up with my mother.

"Actually, I did some research."

"Research?"

"My first, Ben, and I did some stuff, but he wasn't out either and it became less about how we felt about each other and more about just having someone to get off with. I knew some things worked and some things didn't, but I wanted everything to be as perfect as possible for you Monkey."

"So that was his name huh? The guy who made you feel bad about wanting men?" Mitch asked.

'No, uh, actually yeah I guess he did."

"You can be honest with me Scott. I'm never going to use your desires against you." Mitch assured me. He reached up to my face and made sure I looked at his. 'I would never."

"I believe you." I replied. "I know it really seems too soon to feel this way, but I trust you. I know you wouldn't hurt me." I assured him.

We smiled at each other and pulled the covers up and over our slowly cooling bodies. I got comfortable and so did Mitch. I had made sure my alarm was on so I knew I'd be up in time for breakfast with my friends. Feeling safe, secure and cherished, I fell asleep with no trouble, holding Mitch close.

Morning...

When the alarm rang, I stretched and realized I wasn't in my bed. I rolled over to find Mitch blinking sleepily at me and rubbing his chin.

"Good morning."

"Hi!" I replied. I rolled over and brought his face in for a kiss. No tongue though, not before cleaning my teeth! "Can I borrow a toothbrush?" I asked Mitch.

"Of course, help yourself to the bathroom. There should be a new one in the second drawer down."

I headed inside and found it. Cool. I got the water happening and took care of some other important business, then hopped in. After washing myself and my hair, I heard the toilet flush and then Mitch was there on the other side of the glass. He grinned and asked to join me. "Of course!"

"Thanks Babe, I need to go to work."

I saw the marks I'd left on his neck, and further down on his hips. I loved knowing I had made them, but I also knew we hadn't been gentle last night either. "Are you going to be OK at work today? Do you want me to ring the Foreman, Chris? And tell him you need a sick day?"

"It's OK Scotty. I just need to loosen up. I'll be fine."

"OK, if you're sure."

"Totally sure Babe. I'm OK. Don't worry, honestly."

"I'll try."

I got out and dried off. I was really glad Mitch had a spare toothbrush. I didn't feel clean unless I got rid of the teeth fuzz in the morning. Then I grabbed my clothes from on the hamper. Oh, that's right, I'm not wearing them again. "Guess I'm going commando!" I pulled my pants up and rolled my boxers up into a ball before shoving them in my pocket. Shirt and jacket next and then the rest. I went out into the kitchen and got Mitch's coffee machine going. I saw a box of Advil on top of the refrigerator and put them next to the coffee mug I'd grabbed from the cupboard so he didn't have to stretch up on tip toes this morning.