Picnic

Chapter 17 - Mitch's POV

I'd just finished soaping up and rinsing when I heard Scott come inside. I told him to grab a drink and make himself at home. I still had to wash my hair again. That smell just stuck around unless I double washed it. He asked me if I wanted a drink too. 'That's nice, but he does realize I'm in the shower right?' So if he wants to know that, maybe he was hoping for a bit of a peek? I smiled a naughty smile. I can totally do that. I stepped out of the shower and quickly dried my legs and got most of my hair so I wouldn't drip everywhere. I slung a fresh towel around my hips and went out to see what he would do.

'Boom, right there. That was the look I wanted!' I could literally see every thought leave Scott's head as he turned and looked at me. I was waiting for the drink, but he was still looking stunned. His tongue slid out and wet his lips then he bit the right side of his bottom lip. 'Woah, Alrighty then!' I coughed and reminded him I was waiting for that drink. He blushed, so cute! Then he hurriedly handed the can to me.

OK round two. I dried off and put on my boxers. I walked back out and past him before veering off to the bedroom. Oh, yes, he totally checked out my ass. I quickly changed into my favourite jeans, a nice T and a cute sweater. It might get cold. Should I wear a beanie or a cap? I'll ask. When Scott looked up but didn't say anything straight away my ego just took several standing ovations and I had to pull him back to reality so I could get his opinion. Wow, he really did think the view was good. I didn't want him to think I flirted like that often, but it was a huge turn on to know I affected him that much.

When he told me he had a surprise that he wasn't showing me tonight I wanted to spank him. When he retorted with 'Promise?' my breath caught and I suddenly had a visual of Scott in nothing but a tie presenting his rear for a spanking. Instant hard on. Damn these pants just got way too uncomfortable. "Maybe!" I smiled and hid the rest of my reaction by going into the kitchen and grabbing a drink of water. Calm down Mitch. "OK, if I can't know about the surprise, how about you tell me where we're going tonight?" I asked.

"It's a surprise!" he said, laughing.

I walked back to him, grabbed his chin and pulled his face down to my level. "No fair. You can't keep everything a secret Scott." I was getting a bit miffed. He burst into laughter and grabbed my waist and then did the worst possible thing. He tickled me. OMFG I am sooooo ticklish. "No, no, no." I burst out laughing and he kept going. It was a good thing he was close to the couch because when I squirmed to get out of his arms, he fell down onto it and I fell on top of him.

He looked up at me, his smile changing into a more serious expression as he looked at my mouth so close to his. I wanted to kiss him too. His hands changed position around my hips. Instead of trying to tickle me he was holding me against his body like he didn't want to let go.

He looked into my eyes and then back at my mouth. He tipped his chin up so I had better access to his lips and closed his eyes. I leaned in to close the distance and gently kissed his waiting mouth. I smiled and went back for seconds. His lips trembled under mine and then he was kissing me more urgently, his fingers pressed in against my skin, sliding up under the shirt and sweater and he started rubbing them along the edge of my jeans exploring my skin and the feeling of it under his fingers. I had my hands on him too. I ran my own fingers through his hair. Cupping the back of his neck before leaning in for another kiss. Our tongues met and danced. Gently, playfully, not like you sometimes see where it looks nasty, like two people trying to devour each other. But sweet.

When Scott opened his eyes again to look at my face, they were aroused, his face was flushed and that smile he gave me. I wanted to drag him to the bedroom right then. But I knew he had gone to a lot of trouble with our date and I didn't want to disappoint him either. Man sometimes I think too much. "Hi there Lover." I said cheekily. Scott focussed back on my eyes and cocked his head to the side. "Are you going to feed me or what?" I asked.