chapter six

sarada's pov 

"i'll start it off," inojin volunteers. i throw an empty waterbottle at him and he spins it around. it lands on cho. i laugh, as she glares at me. "truth or dare c?" 

"obviously dare!" she says. we all laugh. "you asked for it. i dare you to go into sa's closet and try to pick out an outfit with your eyes closed. then shikadai has to wear it!" 

"hey, why am i getting dragged into this?" shikadai groans. sumire giggles. "for calling us boring. and because c always wanted you to play dress up with her when she was little." inojin smirks. 

"i was younger back then!" cho says. "but i'm not complaining. thanks jin-jin!" she adds, running into my closet. "EYES CLOSED!" shikadai yells. cho lets out a laugh. 

seeing shikadai in my plaid skirt and my favorite hoodie really was something. 

we all went around, doing random truths and dares. suki's favorite animal is a snake, hima hates red roses. boruto can really dance like a chicken, inojin can run around quite a bit. 

"boruto, truth or dare?" sumire asks. "dare!" he says, smiling. it made me a little sad. at this rate, i'll never see that smile to me again. 

"closet with me, cho-cho, sarada, or hima?" she asks. his eyes widen. "not salad... she's mad at me. hima's my sister. cho-cho would kill me.. i guess you?" he says, mumbling. 

i knew what was going to happen. bolt's probably going to be taken in 15 minutes and sumire will finally have something to shove in my face. 

so much for happy ever after. 

"oh yeah, sarada, make sure to come get us in 7 minutes!" she says, smirking. i shoot a fake smile at her while she grabs boruto's hand, and to my closet they go. 

"that was pure evil." hima says, patting my shoulder. "it's fine hima, if he likes her and she likes him, then i'm happy for him." i fight back tears. hima raises her eyebrow, then shrugs her shoulders. 

suki looks at me, shooting me an "you alright?" look. he opens his arms, and i run into them. i try fighting back tears, but my eyes couldn't help it. "it's okay sara." suki says softly. 

"okay, aren't you guys doing the same thing?" shikadai interrupts. inojin shoots him a glare. cho shoots back,  "obviously not! mitsuki and sarada always do this. i always comfort you when you're crying, yet we don't have feelings for each other." 

"mhm. sarada usually has this crying thing once a week, and who's going to comfort her when boruto's not around? geez." inojin says. "ONCE A WEEK!? I'M GOING TO KILL ONII CHAN WHEN WE GET HOME." hima yells. 

"sorry sarada." shikadai says, with a hint of sympathy in his voice. "it's whatever. suki, i'll go check on them." 

"you sure? if you don't want to i can do it for you." 

"i'll let her get her way. it doesn't matter." 

"da, i don't think you should, you'll just have another crying-fit, and i'm starting to hate seeing you like that." inojin adds. i give him a small smile. "it's fine jin. i'm going to see it sooner or later." 

i embrace myself and walk to my closet. i open the door, and it was just what i expected.

boruto and sumire were kissing. 

author's note:

hey guys, mia here!

i do NOT own the naruto / boruto series.

i also pinky promise this is still a borusara story. don't hate me too much for the kiss!

word count of the chapter : 559 

stay safe! i love you all. < 3 

(what if i post a 3rd time today..)