chapter thirteen

sarada's pov

today really was eventful. i haven't had this much fun in a while. 

we all ate lunch with each other, talking about lots of things. then we played uno and just dance (due to hima's request). hima and i kept winning just dance, while boruto was groaning at how much he sucked at it. mama and papa then went home, leaving me with the uzumakis. 

hima and i had a good old girl talk and girl afternoon. hima has feelings for inojin and i confessed to hima about my whole boruto situation. 

"you'll get your happy ever after sarada. don't worry." is what she said. 

after eating dinner, us kids did the dishes and all the cleaning. then hima ditched us to go hang out with inojin, while auntie hinata and uncle naruto went to eat out and have their parent night, leaving me with boruto. 

"what do you wanna do bolt?" i ask. he shrugs, picking me up. "BAKA! PUT ME DOWN!" i yell. he laughs and tightens his grip around me. i hate to admit it, but i really did feel secure in his arms. 

"what are you doing?" i say softly. "i'm still in the process of deciding." he replies. we end up in his room. "wanna watch a movie, pr- i mean sarada?" he asks. i nod as he turns on the t.v. he starts my favorite movie. 

he hops on his bed, wrapping his arms around my waist. i didn't even try to fight him to let go. 

it felt like the world was finally at peace. i wish it could stay like this forever. 

before i knew it, i felt myself falling asleep in boruto's arms. 

"salad, you need to change princess." i hear a really hot voice whisper in my ear. who was this? am i in heaven? 

"mkayy.." i groan. i open my eyes, seeing a boruto in front of me. he gives me one of his hoodies as i go change. i finish changing and groan. boruto smiles. "does princess like the hoodie?" 

"yeahh. princess needs sleep and needs a specific bolt to hug her in the process. thanks." i say softly. he nods and i feel myself laying into his chest and falling asleep.

[ the next morning ] 

i wake up to the sound of a photo being taken. i groan and my eyes flutter open, seeing hima with her phone. 

"morning saradaa!" she says innocently. i wave. i don't even care right now, i just wanted to stay in boruto's arms forever. i snuggle back into his arms. his soft snore fills the room as hima walks out. 

i hear a groan and to my surprise, boruto's awake. "morning bolt." i say. he wraps his arms around me. "morning princess.."  he mumbles. i'm not going to deny it, his morning voice is really cute. 

"when did you start calling me princess?" i ask. he narrows his light blue eyes at me and pouts. "'cause princess is a princess!" 

i felt my cheeks turn red. boruto looks at me and smirks. 

dang it uzumaki... 

author's note 

hey guys! happy march! i hope you enjoyed this chapter <3

thank you SO SO much for #1 in borusara!!! i appreciate all of your support.

i do NOT own the naruto / boruto series.

word count of the chapter : 517 

stay safe! i love you all so so much.