22-The Tarot Cards of Fate

Rome's P.O.V

"GOD DAMNIT SAYAKA SHUT UP PLEASE!" No no no what mistake did I make? This doesn't make sense how did Kirari pull it off?... This has to be part of her plan right? Ok well let's back up maybe I will know what to do then..

3 hours ago

"Well what are we waiting for let's gamble!!" Kirari looked at me just as eager as I was "Well take a seat my assistant Sayaka will be here shortly." Ugh Sayaka I know I shouldn't hate her but she's just so.... Sayaka-ish I don't know how to describe it.

I Took a seat down at the table Kirari was sitting at. The white haired girl gave me a smile, a genuine smile. This is... too easy, she's trying to bait me like a fish. Well father always said that I am a good actress... heh let's do this. "Miss president I've arrived- Oh what's she doing here?" I swear to God if someone doesn't restrain me I'll throw her out the window

"Sayaka don't be rude to my guest, especially the person I'm about to gamble with. Now I need you to set up the gambling room so me and Rome can play ." Sayaka gave me a long glance and left to grab cards.

"My family is coming soon." Eh? Why did I assume that she doesn't have a family - "Whoever wins gets to be the new student council president but, I don't think I have enough patience to wait that long to gamble with you." Woah woah woah what? "What do you mean by that Kirari?"

She gave me a fake laugh and crossed her left leg over her right. "I meant that you would compete with other people for my role in this school. Even if you didn't want to I would force you to."

That's not fucking creepy once so ever. "Rome we're very very similar with one another whether you accept it or not. Being the student council president could open so many doors for you, Rome I can just see the potential oozing out of you... and I want to help you to become one of the best that has ever lived."

Uh well erm shit. That took a turn. Time to change the subject. "What game are we playing Kirari?" Kirari gave me a cunning smile while her blue eyes showed a hint of evil. "The Tarot Cards of Fate".

END OF CHAPTER

Cut scenes <3
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Midari: Let's play duck duck goose!

Mary: No

Yumeko: NO

Rome: Fuck yeah!
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

Yumeko: Rome why don't you really like me?

Rome: Because I'm a sociopathic teenager who wants to do nothing but eat Ramen and watch anime all day."

Yumeko: Oh

Rome: I have no clue how you keep forgetting that.