8- OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL?!?

Rome's P.O.V

"Do you take it black?" I was pouring coffee into, two cups while she looked at me. "Take what black?" What? Is she that aloof? "The coffee, do you take it black?"

Her eyes lit up and she nervously smiled at me "Oh! Sorry! Can you please put creamer in it?" Okkkk then where is the creamer. "Soooo Rome... have any plans tonight?" Uhhh should I say I was going to gamble? Or nah.... OHHH I HAVE AN IDEA!!

"Yes I do! Itsuki, you should come with me! I'm sure you would.... love it!" Heehee father would be proud right now! "I was hoping you would ask me to hang out with you Rome! So, where are we going-" I pushed the coffee to her mouth and as a result for shutting her up, some coffee spilled on my shirt.

"Shhhh Itsuki, let's not ask dull questions with boring answers ok?!" Crap that won't be enough for her to stop asking questions. Ok think Rome what could I use as a distraction. "Well I want to know so I won't get murdered- WHAT ARE Y- YOU DOING?!?"

I started taking off my shirt reveling my black laced bra. "Well for two reasons. One, I spilled coffee on it. Two, I need to change before we go out." I started walking to my bedroom leaving behind the blushing mess with cute nails.

Jesus, I need to unpack everything when I get back. I found my suit that my dad gave me to gamble. He would always say "Rome my honeybee, when you gamble you need to look confident. That's why you need to wear suits Got it?" Ugh, I love you father.

Ohhh shit I need to change! I put on my white button up shirt with a blazer. Should I change my leggings? Eh, it's fine. Now finally..... my rings. You see, when I gamble outside of home or school I tend to put on rings. I think it looks pretty cute, Plus if I need to punch someone it will 100% leave a mark. Ok then I think I have everything!

I walk out and see that Itsuki is done with her coffee and still has a little bit of a blush left. She looks over at me and blushes a bit more. Heh. She reminds me of a squirrel, cute. "Alright Alright Alright Itsuki, We are going to have some fun~" I pick up my car keys and practically pushed her out of the kitchen. In my defense I am a bit late to the pub.

I lock the door and took Itsuki's hand in mine as I started running towards my 1957 Ford thunderbird. **Yes I know cars readers.** Shit shit shit I need to hurry to get there on time. I open the door for Itsuki and look at her face. Huh. Her face is basically a red apple. Wonder why. I put the keys into the ignition and quickly drove off.

♧♤Time skip to their destination♤♧

Rome's P.O.V

I finally reached the bar to where we were gambling and Itsuki gave me a look. "What?" "What are we doing at a bar? We're not old enough to drink yet...." I stifled a laugh as I looked at her "Well.... Itsuki I'm here to gamble. I just brought you along because I wanted company." She stared at me in shock. "GAMBLE?!?!" I gave her a nod. "OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL?!?!?"

END OF CHAPTER

A/N: Lmao its currently 1:35 am right now 😅 Please remember that no matter what I'll always be in your corner and it's ok to not be ok~ alrighty Goodnight!