27- No one is present

F L A S H B A C K

"Please I'm begging you, she derseves better than this shitty school public system, I would do anything to get her in this academy!" The middle aged man was practically begging on his knees to the women before him.

He really should of known better, then to take a deal from the Bami clan. "Hmm, you'll do anything you say?" The tall women had a certain glint in her eye while she lifted his head up with two hands. "Cut all ties."

E N D O F F L A S H B A C K

Yumeko's pov:

Well that's another match wrapped up and done. Itsuki has done an excellent job today, I'll thank her later. "Jesus what did I witness back there Yumeko?" That all to familer voice rigged behind me as I turned around, "Ah Mary! Did you enjoy the show??"

As much as I love Mary, I know she wouldn't hesitate to throw me under the buss if she had an opportunity to become president. But, wouldn't we all? Wouldn't our greed finally consume us whole leafing an empty shell- "You're zoning out when I'm talking, at least show me a bit of respect!

Mary said while showing me a light grin. "I think Rome skipped last class, I haven't seen her in awhile." Yeah that's probably what happened knowing her.

"Anyways that's not the point, I have an idea to know more about Rome." "Hm intriguing go on Mary!" "Well I think we should sneak into the office and steal her personal file!"

Mary's P.O.V

It's a risky plan, and yumeko won't like what We'll have to do, but it's the beat one I have. "My my Mary, I've never thought of you being so naughty!"

N- naughty?! She really needs to change her vocabulary. "C'mon let's go outside. I'll tell you everything when no one can hear us. I grabbed her hand and we both walked out.

Ririka's pov

What's with eveyone being so.. all over Rome lately? Maybe I should convince Kirari to come with me to the office, and see what she has in her file.

That should clear some things up, especially about the fact she's not even that rich. So how could she even afford to come here? Then it's settled. Me and Kirari will take her personal file and read it for ourselves. We'll do it tonight, when no one is present.

END OF CHAPTER

¤♧¤♧¤♧¤♧¤♧¤♧¤♧¤♧¤♧¤♧¤♧¤

Cut scenes:

Sayaka: I just love my president so much! Is it so bad that I want to taze eveyone who steps within 3 feet in front of her??

Mary: yes. yes it is.

Rome: you're a yandere in the making and its scaring me.
☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆

Runa: when am I going to talk for once??

Me: I promise you're litterally going to get like 4 chapters with you in them

Runa: alr that's cool.
♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○

Wow I found motivation to write another chapter. Who would of thought?