16- Then That Should Be Fine... Right?

Yumeko's P.O.V

She... she doesn't want to gamble with Kirari? Huh, how.... strange.

Itsuki's P.O.V

She kept her promise! But what does she mean by pumped up kicks vibes? What even is pumped up kicks?

Meari's P.O.V

I guess I misjudged her, if she was like Yumeko she would be jumping up and down like a child who had too much sugar.

Suzui's P.O.V

Huh, that's weird. Actually Rome is weird in general, She goes to this Academy beats a student council member on her first day, gets offered a postion on the student council, and yet when the student president ask to gamble with her she says no. What. The. Hell.

Rome's P.O.V

I'm not a idiot. I know what I'm risking by saying no to this match but the truth is, I made a promise. I'm a women of my word.

Itsuki asked if I would gamble or take the position in the student council board and I said no. That's it end of story. Maybe I'll gamble with Kirari off campus... technically that wouldn't count as gambling with the student council president.

That tittle is only there if Kirari is on campus. So if I'm away from the school and I gamble with her then that should be fine... right?

END OF CHAPTER

  ♡Extra cut scenes♡

Yumeko: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Suzui: A firefighter!

Midari: A queen!!

Kirari: Empress of Russia

Yumeko: What about you Rome?

Rome: I want to be dead.

Yumeko: NO WHAT THE HELL ROME-
♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇

*Rome driving a car with everyone in it while playing I spy.*

Meari: It's not fair that Itsuki keeps winning! Rome this time you start the game!!

Rome: Okie Dokie only because you asked though, I spy with my little eye.... A Cliff 980 feet from the ground!!

Meari: WHAT THE FUCK ROME-
♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧