26- Calm before the storm

Rome's P.O.V.

I need to clean up the apartment soon, my clothes are covering most of the floor. Gosh why is everyone at that school so... weird? I don't have any words to describe it, maybe freakish? I don't know.

The next semester is coming up signaling fall, blah blah blah I need to shut up and calm down. I decided to skip my last class and just go home, I don't want to sit in a class with Yumeko. Don't get me wrong she's great, but can be too intense some times.

I still can't shake off the feeling that something big is happening that I'm not aware of right now... eh I'm sure it's fine.

Yumeko's P.O.V.

I wonder where Rome went, I was hoping she would be here to witness me and Itsuki's gambling match with Kaede sama.. there's been rumors about the game being choice poker.

Even if Rome isn't here to watch me, I'll still impress her by kicking student council ass! Kaede should be one of my easier targets, I'm planning for the match to go smoothly without any bumps in the road. Hopefully.

Kirari's P.O.V.

"Miss president who will supervise-" "Don't worry vice president I have everything under control." The girl with the mask visibly tensed up but then relaxed after realizing Kirari's plan.

"My dear sister... hand over the mask and call Sayaka to let down my hair." Almost three matches in one day with two intriguing people... how exciting.

Rome's P.O.V.

Call it my intuition, but there's definitely something going on right now.. I can just feel it. Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with me, I've been dealing with this shit for almost two weeks.

I derseve to have a nice relaxing weekend for once. I hope father is doing okay. I wonder if Kirari knows about him. She's supposed to know about everything so I wouldn't be surprised.

There's even some things I don't know about dad that she probably knows. Hmm oh well. It's always calm before the storm
°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°
Cut scenes:

Yuriko: Do I even exist to you author?

Me: No, no you don't.

Yuriko: seriously you're about to move on to new characters from season 2 and I don't even think you've mentioned me.

Me: Yeahhh I'll mention you soon ig
☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆

Rome: I hate eveyone in the world except two people.

Kirari: It's definitely me

Yumeko: No, it's me

Midari: Eveyone shut up its me.

Sayaka: it's probably not Me.
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

No one:
Litterally no one:
Me making the dad loveable and everyone now supporting the dad: 🧍‍♂️
¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤

Yeah this was a filler chapter if you could tell, I know I haven't updated in 20 years but thanks for supporting the book. I'm really trying rn man just keep that in mind lol. Anyways thanks and love all of you! <3