Christmas Special!!

Rome's P.O.V

"Christmas party?" I re-read the invitation I received from Kirari. "Huh... I thought she was Jewish." Let's see here.. the party starts at 4:00 pm. I wonder if anyone else got the invitation-"  "AHHHH YESSSSS THANK YOU GOD!!!!!" Is that fucking Yumeko?

I turned around to see Yumeko holding a letter close to her big ermm uh- *cough* chest. "ROME!!" She sprinted towards me and got up and close in my face. "YOU GOT THE INVITATION TOO?!?!" If Yumeko was a dog her tail would be wagging back and forth like seeing a slab of meat.

"Well let's calm down first Jabami." She took in deep breathes while she showed me the letter. "Meari also got an invitation. How about we all go together?" Eh, its better then going alone. "I would love that Yumeko."
¤♧¤♧Time Skip to that party ¤♧¤♧¤

Kirari's POV

"You can put the spiced eggnog there." I pointed towards a large table with sweets. Everything needs to be perfect!

After all I not only invited everyone from my clan but Yumeko and some of her friends as well. I should probably change.. yeah I need to do that.

°•°•°Another time skip to where the party starts.°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Rome's P.O.V

Dammnnn this is one nice house marble floors too. Shit this is calling me poor in every language there is. "Rome, Yuemko, Meari!"   "Kirari! What a pleasure to see you again, would it be alright if me and Meari can talk to you about the recent gambles?"

Are they really going to- Yeppp they ditched me. Just greatttttt. Just fucking great. I guess I can hit the eggnog and walk around. "Why hello, are you one of Kirari's guest?" Who the hell is talking to me.

I turn my head to the side to reveal a femine looking man with blonde brownish hair. "My name is rei batsubami! Pleasure to be at your acquaintance."  "Ah yes well my name is Rome its nice to meet you Rei."

He then.. bowed? And took my hand, then kissed it. Why the hell do I have butterflys? "Does this 'Rome' have a last name?"  Huh. "You shouldn't be considered with that Infact, it doesn't matter." He raised an eyebrow but showed me a smile none the less.

"Well Rei, Lets go get some eggnog and annoy my friends." He took my hand and led me to the drinks table "with pleasure."

END OF 'SPECIAL' CHAPTER

♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤

This wasn't really a Christmas chapter but I think I'll make another one soon for you guys, just for fun! I am a Rei simpppp so I was smiling when I was making this. Anyways there will be another Christmas chapter (I think) and all of the characters will be there :)