30- Switch school's again

Midari's P.O.V

"I was right! Rome is so fucking hot!" I never knew her father was involved with the Momobami clan either, I guess life is just full of surprises! It's no surprise that Rome was suspended on 13 different occasions... but what confuses me is the lack of money.

She dosent come from a filty rich family, so why the fuck is she here?? "MIDARI! I KNEW YOU HAD IT YOU CRAZY BITCH!" Mary?- OH JESUS GET OFF OF ME. "GIVE ME THE FILE." Who taught her how to choke hold someone?? "Ow ok fine take it I'm done reading it anyways" All of this over a vanilla folder?

Rome's P.O.V:

Why is eveyone so fucking weird? They could just ask me questions about myself, but they insist about grabbing that stupid packet. It actually kinda hurts my feelings in a way.

Instead of trying to get close to me they just wanna do it the easy way, it makes me feel cheap? I don't know if that's the right word. I look out the classroom window to see the rain basics pounding against the window.

"Psst Rome!" Ugh I should just ignore Yumeko at this point. Next thing I know a note gets thrown to my desk. I glance beside me to see Yumeko still staring at me. You know what, just fuck everything. Eveyone just fucking sucks and I'm done.

I crumbled up the piece of paper and threw it at yumeko's head. Heh, headshot. As soon as the bell rings im booking it to the restroom. Honestly I don't fucking care if I push eveyone away again, they deserve it for being assholes. Not me having a mitski moment.

Yumeko's pov:

I think we messed up. I've never seen her this pissed off. But why is she so angry? We didn't really do anything that wrong, I think. Maybe I should talk to her after class if she even wants to look at me.

BING

BING

"Rome! Can we please talk?" Rome didn't even spare me a glance and just walked away. It looks like I need to make a plan B.

Rome's pov:

It's not even noon yet. Maybe I should switch schools again.

END OF CHAPTER

☆♧☆♧☆♧☆♧☆♧☆♧☆♧☆♧☆♧

I haven't updated in like 2 months lol. Sorry besties. This chapter kinda sucks too, dosent it? :/ just bare with me and if u have any suggestions let me know. :)
•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•
Extras! ♡

Rome: all of u r assholes

Yumeko: what did we do man?

Rome: u know what u did bitch
¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎
Mary: I'm gonna tackle u lol

Midari: wait what

Mary: come here bbg

Midari: nah this shit is too weird
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°
Bye!