Angel

As you guys requested to not delete this book so i am not deleting it but do complete the goals.

--------------------------------------

opinions aren't facts so stop thinking about what people will think!!

---------------------------------------

Mumbai, India

Sm1's POV

I was fighting with one of my body guards for the training and its the 9th person I am knocking out within 5 minutes.

But Faisu said, he would appreciate if our body guards don't turn into handicapps!! So I am just knocking them down, cold, back kick.

Because of human anatomy and comparative strength of muscles, a back kick is the most powerful martial arts kick. This has been tested by martial artists with engineering and physics backgrounds using equipment to quantify force of impact.

(a/n - I know so much about boxing cause I am kick boxer in reality)

After that continuous kick the last opponent also knocked out there. I won the game and I love it when I win anything. That make me feel powerful. Then I heard a voice from behind.

Faisu - K.O.

(a/n - in boxing, k.o means knocked out)

Faisu - Good Sid!!

So Sm1 is Sid"

So today the great Alex will give us treat." Said Faisu with a Wink.

I groaned but then said,
"Who wants Pizza?"

As I expected, all of them raised their hands.

I ordered pizza and went to my office with Fais following me. I respect my bodygaurds. They have seen me growing in Mafia World.

But one thing I am noticing lately is the behavior of Faisu. He has been acting really weird. I mean he is smiling all day with all his teeth on display. So, I decided to ask.

Sid - What's the Matter with you? You seem quite happy!

Fais - Oh it's just because I am very very Happy!!! Angel and Jannu are coming!!!!!!!!

He said squealing like a girl. I know Jaan as he have a crush on her and she is like a lil sis to me but I was wondering, who is Angel?

Sid - I don't remember you mentioning your girlfriend to me? Then who is Angel?

Faisu chuckled - Bro... She is not my Gf, she is my sister.

I nodded understanding.

Sid - What's her name?

I don't know why I asked though!! I just felt like asking but he seems surprised maybe coz I asked about a girl which I never in my whole life has done.

Faisu - Woah... Am I dreaming??The Siddarth Malik a.k.a Alex, talking about a Girl!!

He said in utter surprise. I glared at him. He raised his hands in surrender.

Faisu - Anyways her name is Avneet Malhotra.

Then something clicked inside me. I asked.

Sid - You said she is your sister. By Blood??

Faisu - Yup!!

Sid - But you are Singhania then how come she is Malhotra?

Faisu - Arre.. Woh she changed her surname as she didn't wanted even a small proof about her parents as she hates them to the core.