Arguments

Spam!!!!

Avneet Malhotra

"oh god, why is he crying so bad?"

"he wouldn't stop crying since morning"

"I am so dead"

"Give him to me," I said to this whiny woman who is the mom of a baby.

as soon as he came to me he stopped crying like someone off the switch.

Woah!! magic

"Woah Woah Woah!! he likes you more than me? don't come to me asking for milk. ask that to her as well" she said the last line to the baby

"come on vaish you are the mother of a baby stop acting like a baby," I said to her looking at the sleeping figure of the baby.

his name is Abhinav yes we made it with a combination of their names. he is more like a silent one but when he gets stubborn no one can calm him down except me and sid. he is more likely to be in his crib all day he is good unless he doesn't see anyone of us around if he doesn't see me and sid around then that's a disaster. I put him in his crib slowly.

"So aren't you going to meet sid?" she asked as I came from the company after my work and at this time I always visit Siddarth but not today.

"No" I stated blankly.

"did you guys fight?" she asked like she saw something unexpected. yes, it is a bit rare for us to fight like we do but not often as we talk it out but he was going very impractical.

I just nodded to her and went to my room. you wanna know what happened?

Flashback

I just returned from the company and I am happy since we cracked the deal that's nice and I have to tell sid about this so I decided to go and meet them to surprise him. I am not a surprise person but why not?

I didn't even change from my office suit I am still wearing it. first I will meet him.

"queen, you didn't even change your clothes where are you going?" asked Anika mom

"I will be back gonna meet sid," I said going out.

my outfit

soon enough I reached his company in front of his reception

"excuse me!"

"oh Mrs Malik" she greeted me with a smile

I am not yet Mrs. malik but his employees always call me that coz of his possessiveness.

"you are here to meet Mr. malik right," she asked I nodded.

"blake takes mam to the boss," she said to a random blonde dude. he looks new here. He eyed me top to bottom.

"I can go by my self rose," I said to her but she insisted I nodded back.