we are just friends

MAH AVNEET BABY HIT  18 MILLION I AM HAPPY

SO SPAM!!!!

SIDDARTH MALIK

I woke up with someone snuggling into my body I immediately tried to back off but that when I caught her scent I knew the moment it was avneet her head in my chest and my arms wrapped around her waist I was genuinely happy and feeling light-weighted today I knew it was because I told her my past after that I didn't regret but I was feeling good like I was feeling relieved don't think I will propose her soon I will only tell her she is my friend.

why?

let's wait for the right time. I checked my phone only to know it 10 a.m.no way. Did I sleep for that long?

strange!!

I saw she was still sleeping I know it's strange for her to sleep this long. I drove the car to our house I reached home only to see all outside most probably waiting some looked tense but their tension flew seeing me smile. They all looked at each other happily all came to me and saw she is sleeping n my shoulder.

"Is she okay?" guess who is it??

who else her overprotective brother and my best friend Faisal shanghai.

"oh come on faisu she is fine what will I do to her?? she is sleeping you dick!!" I half scolded him for doubting me. before harming her I would prefer to die

"I didn't mean like that bro... leave it," he said looking guilty

"who the heck is talking here let me sleep you, idiots," said my amore snuggling more and more into me.

"she is sleeping yet? strange!' said Jannat

"I know," I said nonchalantly.

"oh shoot I forgot she needs to sign a paper which is very important wait," said faisu before running in to get the paper.

"here," he says and gives a pen to avu who is rubbing her eyes and is still half-sleep.

she takes the pen and keeps then on her lips and searches for something in her pocket.

what the heck is she doing?

wait she thinks it is a cigarette?!? she is half asleep all are looking at her shocked she smokes?? that's when Jannat smacked her back of her head.

"what are you doing avu all are here," she says that when she realizes what she is doing she face-palmed her self and mutters a sorry before running into her room shouting.

"I will sign it later

All were down for breakfast and I was waiting for amore. I saw faisu and Jannat having a sweet talk I acted like gaging.

"Jealous" they both said

maybe that's true I swear my amore talk like "my baby shone and all" she is the type who will call me asshole on my face but will care for me behind my back

I fell out of thoughts when I heard an angelic voice

"good morning everyone," said avneet while sitting beside me 

"so tell us what happened yesterday? a kiss or se-" I cutt Jannat off

"nothing happened she told me her past so did I and we are just friends," I said immediately

I think I saw a glimpse of hurt in her eyes maybe I am just hallucinating.

i was thinking all this when she said

"ye...s you ar..e r..igh...t " said avu stammering. 

 but then I noticed one thing which was no one was surprised knowing I have a past.