engagement

avneet Malhotra

"put that light right there!!"

"avneet see no this bulb is not working"

"I am coming di"

well, this is exactly how an engagement venue looks like. I am absolutely busy with the preparation and I am not so happy.

why?

that chingam sorry ridham girl.

ok, you can call me the typical jealous girlfriend but I trust him so no worries but I feel sad sometimes.

I know I am WHIPPED.

you wanna know who is she?

she is sid as and bhai's friend and she came because of the engagement I hear Abhi bhai saying once she proposed to him and he rejected.

I was still dressed in a black crop top and jeans and right now I am fixing the LEDs they are very high so people needed my help but when I raise my hands my stomach is visible but I could care less there are a bunch of work and nothing is done. It's the engagement in a few hours

after sometimes I feel like my feet isn't touching the stool. what the fuck?

"uhhhh," I said when I felt someone picking me up and I knew who was it.

Siddarth!!" I called him out

"let me work!!" I said

"oh god why do I pay the stupid workers when they are making my girl do all the work," he said angrily.

"and you why are doing this stuff and what's wrong with your top amore? why would you wear your old clothes"

old clothes??

"oh hello these are my brand new clothes," I said to him

"then was there any size confusion?" he asked

"what? oh my god this is called crop top you uneducated boy" I scolded him

"whatever go and change," he said and I gave in but after a long-lasting fight.

__________________________________________

I was feeding this duffer cause he hasn't eaten anything since morning.

"open up" I demanded to him

"enough I am full" he complained but my one glare was enough.

I was giving it when I heard a high pitched voice.

isn't that chingam?

"hey siddo baby!!" she said

what the fuck even I don't call him that! It's way too cheesy.

"wait what are you doing here?" she asked being annoyed.

"well, I guess you remember it's my brother's and my best friend's engagement." I said

"yaa but what is your job here and that too in siddo's lap," she said angrily

oh yeah did I forgot t mention I was sitting on his lap?

"look chingam no sorry *cough* *cough* I mean ridham it's time for him to eat food and no one messes up with me when he is eating so leave," I said to her she stomped away angrily.

"Why are your friends so...." I didn't know what to say.

"clingy?' he completed for me and I nodded

after so much time all were ready for the engagement except me ofcource I was busy setting things up.

I saw Siddarth in a really hot blue formal suit and chingam was also there to try to cling over him and keyword trying.