I am the villain

"Hi, there" 

"you.are.a.complete.ass.Avneet Malhotra!!!" he said pushing me back by every word.

"you are at the gunpoint of mine but all you have to say is hey?" he asked in disbelief.

"oh cut it how are you," I said sitting on the sofa.

"Bitch!!" he said.

"I know," I said back

"I know you are not here to ask how I am.' he said.

"great since you know this you might also know that I am not here welfare but for a trade," I said.

"I do what do you want to trade and what you want instead?" he asked,

"you know what I will trade don't you?" I asked

"Ashley," I said when I heard no response.

"How can you do this ric? do you even know who you are talking about?" ria asked.

"I know I know ria and I admit I am the villain here," I said

"trade accepted," said Jay with emotionless eyes. I knew what I did here. I also know it was a bitchy trick.

"what do you want in returned?" he asked

"Pavel or should i say nick?" i said as i saw ria panicking 

"you know where he is and i am aware of it" i said.

" no" was all he said

"Woah too loyal aren't we?" I said and approached him and he said his guards to get out.

"How I wish you were this loyal to me," I said as my voice got a bit weak.

"Whatever, this is your last way to reach till Ashley and choice is yours," i said gaining my confidence back.

as I didn't hear a response on I turned back and walked away but not far I heard him say

"ok, I will," he said

"great!" I said clapping my hands

"ok here is the details," I said since he gave me details about nick.

I walked towards the door when he asked.

"did your dream change?" he asked as I nodded. the dream he is talking about is my death.

"Yes, cause I got someone who wants me and someone who I want," I said as nodded.

"My turn to ask," I said and he nodded.

"Why?" I asked as tears formed my eyes.

"let it be a secret for now.......or forever," he said as I nodded.

"let me give you free advice, you think people will love you forever right? let me tell you they won't" I said as I glanced at rhea and walked out.

looks like this was the end of their chapter in my life. sad but ok.

****

ok guys I know the chapter is short and I wrote after a long time but you don't get to say.

no votes no comment what does this mean if you are not interested spit it don't demotivate me.

vote, comment and share

Adios!!