FIRST MEET

Avu's Pov

I'm still in the airport. Jannat already went as she had some work. I was going to take one black Pepsi and while coming back I bumped into someone and my coke fell on him and his coffee fell on me.

Damn, that coffee was hot. I looked up to find that duffer who did this...

Sid's Pov

Faisu dragged me to the airport with him. I won't say I didn't want to meet my baby girl...

Wait. From where did this baby girl came and from when did she became yours??

Forget it... Anyways as soon as I reached I said to Faisu.

Sid - I am going to get myself a coffee!!

He nodded went to get myself a coffee.

While I was coming back I bumped with someone and my coffee spill on a girl and her drink fell on me.

I couldn't see her face as she was facing down but I know that coffee was damn hot that I couldn't drink it. It spilled on her and she should scream in pain as normal girls do.

But she didn't even budge. Is she even human??

Wait why are you caring for her Sid??

Who is she ??

I got back to my angry young man side. She looked up and I saw a greenish-blue eye with really beautiful perfect facial features. milk-white skin, light pink lips.

I wonder how they tast-wait what??

You are checking out a girl?

Sid what happened to you?

Are you high or what??

But she is beautiful.

But my thoughts were cut by her shouting!!

What? How dare she shouts at me??

Avu - If you don't have eyes why don't you go to the hospital??

Sid - If you don't know how to walk why don't you sit at home?? 

I said no..no..argued.

Avu - If you don't know how to speak why don't you keep quiet? Duffer!!!

Sid - What?!?! Duffer?? Me?? Dare you to call me Duffer again.

Avu - Duffer... Duffer.... Duffer!!

She said coming forward in every word and poking my chest.

Sid - I am not a Duffer, babygirl.

Avu - You are a Duffer and stop calling me babygirl.

Sid - Babygirl... Babygirl.... Babygirl...

I said like her coming forward in every word.

But she is different from other girls. Normally, when I even look at a girl, she blushes but she. I am this close to her she is not even budging. Only one look is present on her face, that's smirk.

Wait...smirk...??

Then She punches me in my stomach.

Damn, that was Hard!!

How dare she!!?

Sid - I Hate You.

I said in the most dangerous tone while glaring anyone would be scared to see me like this but she. 

Avu - Feelings are Mutual. 

She said while going away!! This girl is so....!!!!

Hot?!?