Chapter 25 The Unraveling of Heroes

Howdy folks, I've decided to take a different approach to this story, so I'll leave the original concept here for inspiration.

Exam:

Just like in the show, Izuku and his friends are about to face a new challenge that will test their limits.

A siren blares, its shrill sound piercing the air. "EMERGENCY VILLAINS IN Proximity Beware!" Katsuki Bakugou is visibly annoyed by the noise.

The League of Villains emerges, joined by Chisaki and his minions, all wearing masks. Shigaraki is furious at being commanded by One For All.

The Reaper appears, equipped with a new quirk-disabling bullet and a new awakened ability to manipulate the fabric of air, creating solid barricades out of nothing.

Tenji, a child of One For All, possesses a lightning-fast quirk. He manages to shoot Gang Orca with a quirk-amplifying bullet, but Gang Orca stops its fire with his quirk.

Tenji giggles and says, "GOOD BYE, MISTER HERO!" He takes the orange bullet and plunges it into his rubbery skin.

The bullet activates, causing a deafening shockwave on par with Present Mic's quirk. Izuku leaps into action, saving many from the blast.

Compress takes out numerous heroes and stores them in a chest full of pearls.

Izuku is struck by a quirk-disabling bullet, causing him to lose control over the void, and his own quirk. His body begins to disintegrate, and Katsuki Bakugou can only hold his dying friend in desperation.

"IZUKU NO!" Katsuki's rage consumes him, and many heroes are captured trying to stop him.

Izuku finds himself in a different kind of void, where he meets Kelix, a death god with ill intent.