Think again....

Character sketch :-

Zhou Keung is the emperor of Wisteria. He is born with a unique power. He can read people's mind and move things without touching them. He has black long hair and brown eyes. He is of 27 years old.

Qinyang is the princess of Avadar. She is as pretty as a rose. She has black long hair and blue eyes. She is 25 years old.

Zhou Le is the father of Zhou Keung. He has black long hair and black eyes. He is 69 years old.

Li Na is the mother of Zhou Keung. She is very beautiful as a peony. She was 28 years old.

Lou Wei is the minister of the court of affairs of Wisteria. He was 35 years old.

Wang Lei is the king of Avadar. He is a old and tactfull man. He can do anything to increase his wealth. He is 67 years old.

Zhou Keung, the emperor of the empire Wisteria. He is a wise and powerful emperor of Wisteria. A empire which his father had conquered. But his father is ill and wants his son to be the heir.He agreed with his father but for one condition, he wants to marry Qinyang. His father warned him with a deep and shaking voice 'Think again' .

Zhou Keung was talking with his fiance Qinyang . She has beautiful, blue expressive eyes with a tender smile. Her black long hair diverts everyone's attention towards her.No wonder why Zhou Keung chose her.He fell in love with her beauty but he forgot that roses have thorns too.

Flashback
20 years ago....

7 years old little Zhou Keung wanted to play with his parents.

His dad, Zhou Le told with a sincere voice 'Dear I am busy today, play with your mom'.
His mom, Li Na told with a irritation on her face 'Dear why don't you play alone. Today I have something to do'. Zhou Keung exclaimed with joy 'Yay! we are going out with uncle Lou Wei'.
His mother asked with a rough voice 'About whom are you talking?'
Zhou Keung told with surprise 'Don't joke momma you already told us right now. Right daddy'.
His Dad told with curiosity 'What are you talking about? When she did? '

After that incident his father became more cautious about his wife. One night after eating he saw his wife talking with another man. He quietly went towards them and saw the man kissing her passionately. Without a second thought he screamed her name '' Li Na you! Lou Wei, so I was right. You really tried to betray me''.He immediately called the guards to imprison them.
After that day Zhou Keung's heart was broken,hearing about how she cheated his father. He never imagined that his mother will do such a thing. And whom with she betrayed his father was sentenced to death by whipping until he died.
After that incident the emperor had made a new law in his empire : Severe punishment for betraying.
End of Flashback

Zhou Keung is of 27 years old now. He never forgot that incident. He wants to find a loyal wife who will accept him and his power.
Let's see what is waiting for him in his life in the next story.