She is different

Mirai told "It is okay. I know that you have gone through very much pain. Even though I can't understand your pain I know the pain of being ignored".
Zhou Keung replied "You are different from the people I have met".
After a pause he started saying again. He said "The moment I saw you I had fallen for you. But now I can't trust my feelings. I don't know what has happened to me".
Zhou Keung broke the hug by telling "I am sorry I don't really know why I hugged you".
Mirai told "You aren't sure what real love is...that's why you doubt your feelings".
Mirai spoke after a pause. She told "Love is different from what you read in novels.
Love does not claim possession but gives freedom. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation.
The biggest changes in a women’s nature are brought by love; in man, by ambition".
Zhou Keung tried to say something but the king's messenger came.
The king's messenger told "Emperor of Wisteria the king asks for your presence at the court".
Zhou Keung told "I think I should leave".
Zhou Keung headed to the court. He arrived and greeted the King of Adarlan. Zhou Keung greeted "The great King of Adarlan,Zhang Yong please may you live Hundred years and may prosper".
Zhang Yong said "The Great Emperor of Wisteria Zhou Keung I am not that important that you would bow down to greet me".
Zhou Keung told "It's my pleasure to meet you and the third princess".
Zhang Yong said "Come with me to the imperial garden. I want to show you something".
Zhou Keung and Zhang Yong arrived at the imperial garden. Zhou Keung saw a huge pink cherry blossom tree with long branches. The pink flowers were falling like white cotton flowers and the seeds of dandelions.
Zhang Yong said "This is my dearest daughter's favorite tree".
Zhou Keung asked in confusion "Who is your dearest daughter? "
Zhang Yong replied "The third princess. Mirai. She is my everything".
Zhou Keung said "What do you wanted to tell me earlier? ".
Zhang Yong said "From where should I start from? I wanted to thank you. Thank you very much ".
Then the old king faced the great emperor of Wisteria.

Hi. Sorry for late updates. I am sorry and thanks for so much views. Really thankyou. The next part will be about my life experience. I didn't expected that this story will become interesting for the readers.